Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023/2024 OFF-SEASON THREAD - LIST DEADLINE 10AM MONDAY 12TH FEB - DRAFT STARTS THURSDAY 6PM AEST

DO WE KEEP THE 3 DRAFT PICK RULE?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised you didn't go for them. I've been lacking captain options. Hopefully keeps me in the race for 2 more seasons. After that it's a cliff
Im too stacked in the midfield, likely have Taranto and Cogs both losing forward status next yr and i wouldnt have been able to play them if thats the case. I told him that id consider bidding for them once positions became available, then he traded them to you so NBD. Ill wait for positions to become available and if im right about those guys losing fwd status i will have to use my picks to get replacement forwards if i want to compete again next yr.

Im too stacked in the midfield, likely have Taranto and Cogs both losing forward status next yr and i wouldnt have been able to play them if thats the case. I told him that id consider bidding for them once positions became available, then he traded them to you so NBD. Ill wait for positions to become available and if im right about those guys losing fwd status i will have to use my picks to get replacement forwards if i want to compete again next yr.

I'll trade you Breust

Trade Block
Literally would trade anyone if the price is right!!

Delistings
Scott Lycett

Wtf why our thread get collapsed together with BFDL & other UF threads. Pretty annoying 🙄
Why ? .....Sam thought it was a good move

You have new thread prefix's (Paul Roos LG) .....you're on the main Ultimate Board, and easier to find, plus if you look carefully, you and Sams threads dominate & are very easily identifiable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have new thread prefix's (Paul Roos LG) .....you're on the main Ultimate Board, and easier to find, plus if you look carefully, you and Sams threads dominate & are very easily identifiable
Hmmm ok, not a huge deal but i kinda preferred it that all our threads were in the same folder for both leagues. We were originally like this and then we campaigned to split them into folders and now we've just gone backwards to what it was. :disrelieved:

Sam is wrong. What's it hurt for the 2 big leagues to have sub sections? Change for the sake of it just like the real AFL with their dumb fixture gimmicks. We have several threads not just 1.

Sam is wrong. What's it hurt for the 2 big leagues to have sub sections? Change for the sake of it just like the real AFL with their dumb fixture gimmicks. We have several threads not just 1.
Everyone's got an opinion ....having 2 x sub boards within a sub board doesn't make any sense ....particularly given the traffic levels

It's consistent with how all the Fantasy game boards are setup .....if you go to:

Here, there's a worse situation re Sub Forums .....of 3 of the sub-forums, in total, your last post in 2019 was the most recent .....I'll be getting to that board as well, the sub-forums simply can't be justified

On the main "other-fantasy-and-footy-games board" ...we have BBL, NBA, NBL , A-League ....both Fantasy & SuperCoach .....no-one there is asking for a sub-forum

New posters won't stay long on a board, if they see the date of most recent posts being 2018, 2019 .....we want to give every Fantasy Sport the best opportunity to flourish .....I'm not doing this to hurt traffic

If you have constructive feedback, I'll try and assist .....Sam has asked for Badges for comp winners, I've agreed, in principle

Everyone's got an opinion ....having 2 x sub boards within a sub board doesn't make any sense ....particularly given the traffic levels

It's consistent with how all the Fantasy game boards are setup .....if you go to:

Here, there's a worse situation re Sub Forums .....of 3 of the sub-forums, in total, your last post in 2019 was the most recent .....I'll be getting to that board as well, the sub-forums simply can't be justified

On the main "other-fantasy-and-footy-games board" ...we have BBL, NBA, NBL , A-League ....both Fantasy & SuperCoach .....no-one there is asking for a sub-forum

New posters won't stay long on a board, if they see the date of most recent posts being 2018, 2019 .....we want to give every Fantasy Sport the best opportunity to flourish .....I'm not doing this to hurt traffic

If you have constructive feedback, I'll try and assist .....Sam has asked for Badges for comp winners, I've agreed, in principle
I hear what you're saying but it did make sense due to the 2 leagues having a fair bit of history as well as multiple threads along with individual team threads. What you're saying regarding traffic, im not totally sure why you really care about it given the only UF traffic these days is category dynasty leagues and more specifically the 2 leagues in question. These 2 leagues literally are the UF board for BF, there is no one else playing UF as UF basically folded and the sub folders exist to separate the leagues. Surely this doesnt makes any real difference to BF in the long run, i cant say i really understand why you made more work for yourself just to make the sub look more active when no one can actually play UF anymore, its not like its a thriving site with a growing player pool. I dont even think you can make new leagues on UF, anyways i assume you have your reasons.

With that said, WGS has brought up a good point that there is a high likelihood that we won't even be on UF next season anyways and will be playing on the AFL site so let's wait and see what ends up actually happening in regards to where we're playing going forward. Most of us, especially those of us who have been in these leagues for the better part of a decade liked having the history of the league in one place and its just a bit messy now but im sure well adjust and be fine. I will say that if UF does indeed move to the AFL site and we get moved to afl fantasy you can expect us to again petition to having our own sub folders lol. :rainbow:✌️

Don't disagree with the 2019 one. That league is gone. However the other 2 are highly active and long lasting leagues.
Can’t argue that, LFFL was nearly the best of the lot though absolute great game. RIP. Surely Pie 4 Life can sell that rookieme site to the herald sun and come back run it again?

I hear what you're saying but it did make sense due to the 2 leagues having a fair bit of history as well as multiple threads along with individual team threads. What you're saying regarding traffic, im not totally sure why you really care about it given the only UF traffic these days is category dynasty leagues and more specifically the 2 leagues in question. These 2 leagues literally are the UF board for BF, there is no one else playing UF as UF basically folded and the sub folders exist to separate the leagues. Surely this doesnt makes any real difference to BF in the long run, i cant say i really understand why you made more work for yourself just to make the sub look more active when no one can actually play UF anymore, its not like its a thriving site with a growing player pool. I dont even think you can make new leagues on UF, anyways i assume you have your reasons.

With that said, WGS has brought up a good point that there is a high likelihood that we won't even be on UF next season anyways and will be playing on the AFL site so let's wait and see what ends up actually happening in regards to where we're playing going forward. Most of us, especially those of us who have been in these leagues for the better part of a decade liked having the history of the league in one place and its just a bit messy now but im sure well adjust and be fine. I will say that if UF does indeed move to the AFL site and we get moved to afl fantasy you can expect us to again petition to having our own sub folders lol. :rainbow:✌️
I hear want you're saying, and I agree re the most active threads ....you guys (Ultimate Players) have had a rough couple of years

As I said, I have sub-forums (x 3) on other Fantasy Games Board, that haven't had a single post in 5 years .....should I leave them there ? .......no, it's bad for the image of BF
Merging means the dead threads fall back into pages 2, 3 + ....and only the active threads stay on page 1

My question was, why have a dead ultimate forum, that posters go thru to get to Dynasty & Paul Roos .....made no sense

The Leagues are now separated by prefix color ....there's only 13 threads that have had a post in them in 2023

If this is the case:
i cant say i really understand why you made more work for yourself just to make the sub look more active when no one can actually play UF anymore, its not like its a thriving site with a growing player pool. I dont even think you can make new leagues on UF,
Why are you guys so emotional .....it's simply a change, that will not impact your games

You haven't lost any history .....tap on the prefix & it groups every thread with that prefix
Your active threads (13 approx, acoss the all 3 Forums) will never go past half page ....and are easily found.

All Boards need housekeeping to remain vibrant .....I get that you don't care about that

Can’t argue that, LFFL was nearly the best of the lot though absolute great game. RIP. Surely Pie 4 Life can sell that rookieme site to the herald sun and come back run it again?
It was good in it's day .....but you don't leave a forum sitting there, that's been dead for nearly 5 years
No doubt people will get emotional re the history .....but no history is ever lost, no threads are ever deleted

I hear want you're saying, and I agree re the most active threads ....you guys (Ultimate Players) have had a rough couple of years

As I said, I have sub-forums (x 3) on other Fantasy Games Board, that haven't had a single post in 5 years .....should I leave them there ? .......no, it's bad for the image of BF
Merging means the dead threads fall back into pages 2, 3 + ....and only the active threads stay on page 1

My question was, why have a dead ultimate forum, that posters go thru to get to Dynasty & Paul Roos .....made no sense

The Leagues are now separated by prefix color ....there's only 13 threads that have had a post in them in 2023

If this is the case:

Why are you guys so emotional .....it's simply a change, that will not impact your games

You haven't lost any history .....tap on the prefix & it groups every thread with that prefix
Your active threads (13 approx, acoss the all 3 Forums) will never go past half page ....and are easily found.

All Boards need housekeeping to remain vibrant .....I get that you don't care about that

But the sub forums you got rid of wernt the dead ones. Doubt users think badly of the site because of those 2 sub forums.

Who is Sam lol
Uncle_Sam_%28pointing_finger%29.png

Back