Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2023 Season Thread

Where do we play this year

• AFL Fantasy

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Supercoach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither i quit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't remember what we did last year, but is the mid-season draftees a free-for-all pickup? Or a waiver system?

I think last year they were added and players were swooped upon being a first-in, first-served basis rather than using a RFA system, but can't remember.

Can't remember what we did last year, but is the mid-season draftees a free-for-all pickup? Or a waiver system?

I think last year they were added and players were swooped upon being a first-in, first-served basis rather than using a RFA system, but can't remember.
I think they're put on to waivers and then its waiver order. Pretty sure everyone has a day to put in their selections and then the waiver order decides.

I think they're put on to waivers and then its waiver order. Pretty sure everyone has a day to put in their selections and then the waiver order decides.
Yeah i've got no problem with that, as long as everyone is on the same page.

I think a locked system and RFA order is fairer than being first-in and lucky to be on when UF add them in.

Trade Alert:

COP Trade Oscar Allan

To

VT

For

Jack Bowes, 1st and 3rd

deeman87

Trade Alert:

COP Trade Oscar Allan

To

VT

For

Jack Bowes, 1st and 3rd

deeman87
Confirmed. Get some badly needed scoring power and i officially have no draft picks left and its not even June lol. At least with this move unlike a lot of previous ones ill get a guy who should contribute for another 6 years or so. Tough to part ways with Bowes but hopefully ill be ok in def. Just gotta get healthy now as im about tapped out with injuries.

Wouldve given u McKay for that
Prefer Allan and prefer dealing with a bottom team, i dont want to make a trade that makes you stronger mate and such a trade would when you used my 1st to get another premium player to add to Bowes. You beat me in a gf 9 months ago and as far as i can see, you and Drew are my biggest threats...

Prefer Allan and prefer dealing with a bottom team, i dont want to make a trade that makes you stronger mate and such a trade would when you used my 1st to get another premium player to add to Bowes. You beat me in a gf 9 months ago and as far as i can see, you and Drew are my biggest threats...

Just drew. I'm looking to trade out stars for early picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone, just an announcement regarding the mid season draft. There is a chance the players are added in the next 48 hours before the lockout, if this happens there is a chance they will not be on waivers. In the event this happens im gonna make the ruling that no one is to add mid-season draftees until after the weekends round so as to allow for a proper waiver order, otherwise its just not fair as people can just add these players first in first serve. If they are added to the league and require waiver bids however then players may add them straight away. I have no way of making sure they are put on waivers so this is the best and only way for me to do so. Hope that sits ok with everyone, thanks...

The premiers should have pick 1 as a reward
That means i'd have pick 2....Ok sure im good with that :D

Honestly mid season draft order historically has not been indicative of getting quality players, the waiver order is as it currently stands and i dont think most ppl care all that much about a rookie draft where there's 15 players taken, of which prob about 4 will actually get more than 3 games. ;)

You have pick 10 sir and i have pick 12 :)

Hey everyone, just an announcement regarding the mid season draft. There is a chance the players are added in the next 48 hours before the lockout, if this happens there is a chance they will not be on waivers. In the event this happens im gonna make the ruling that no one is to add mid-season draftees until after the weekends round so as to allow for a proper waiver order, otherwise its just not fair as people can just add these players first in first serve. If they are added to the league and require waiver bids however then players may add them straight away. I have no way of making sure they are put on waivers so this is the best and only way for me to do so. Hope that sits ok with everyone, thanks...
Good work mate, I think that's the best way forward. 👏

Incorrect, flaps cares
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Back