Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to mention Reid going at 6 tho I don't blame him at all given no one trades rucks and some selfish coaches hoarde them. He profiles as a very good fantasy ruck
I was hoping to get Reid at pick 7, just so I could sell him to you next year for 2 x 1st round picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long are we giving Drew23 once the official clock starts considering we start with pick 11. If he times out he can justify saying wtf
12 hours mate, the draft hasnt started yet, just coz everyone is eager and we want our picks in the 30s or 40s doesnt mean Drew doesnt get his 12 hrs on the clock same as everyone. So long as he rocks up when the draft starts hes done nthn wrong. If he times out then he gets the next person available in the real draft, unless he comes online before the next pick is taken, maybe i give him an extra bit of time but im gonna pm him now so he cant say he didnt know.

How long are we giving Drew23 once the official clock starts considering we start with pick 11. If he times out he can justify saying wtf

To be fair, he will get an email from UF, has been on when the draft announcement was listed and the first 10 picks typically go in the first night anyway.

He has till 1pm Friday. However if in the interest of fairness we need to give him longer I think an extra 6 hours till 7pm is more than reasonable.

12 hours mate, the draft hasnt started yet, just coz everyone is eager and we want our picks in the 30s or 40s doesnt mean Drew doesnt get his 12 hrs on the clock same as everyone. So long as he rocks up when the draft starts hes done nthn wrong. If he times out then he gets the next person available in the real draft, unless he comes online before the next pick is taken, maybe i give him an extra bit of time but im gonna pm him now so he cant say he didnt know.

I think Zim is suggesting he gets more time if needed, not less. I understand the confusion as Zim posted in a fair and genuine way and that is misleading.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back