Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2024 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Zim is suggesting he gets more time if needed, not less. I understand the confusion as Zim posted in a fair and genuine way and that is misleading.
ye i had to read it twice to realise that lol, but yes i edited my post. I've pm Drew, he should be aware hes starting the draft tho if he doesnt see the message im going to allow him an extra 12 hrs so ill essentially give him til Sat morning, after that if he times out i think its fair game

12 hours mate, the draft hasnt started yet, just coz everyone is eager and we want our picks in the 30s or 40s doesnt mean Drew doesnt get his 12 hrs on the clock same as everyone. So long as he rocks up when the draft starts hes done nthn wrong. If he times out then he gets the next person available in the real draft, unless he comes online before the next pick is taken, maybe i give him an extra bit of time but im gonna pm him now so he cant say he didnt know.
I'm suggesting he should get more time. If he saw the draft start date when he was last on he'd assume there's 11 picks before him and that he has time.

I'm suggesting he should get more time. If he saw the draft start date when he was last on he'd assume there's 11 picks before him and that he has time.
yep i got that, as i said i've pm'd him, im gonna give him essentially 2 full days on the clock til sat arvo before he times out. Hopefully he gets the pm and we dont need to go there. But ithink thats generous considering many drafts the first 10 picks go night 1

Just to throw it out there, I think give him all the time he needs. He hasn’t been on since Saturday and maybe hasn’t acknowledged knowing the draft is scheduled. Sucks I know but can’t be stripping teams of top picks not good for anybody in my opinion.

Just to throw it out there, I think give him all the time he needs. He hasn’t been on since Saturday and maybe hasn’t acknowledged knowing the draft is scheduled. Sucks I know but can’t be stripping teams of top picks not good for anybody in my opinion.
Thats true, ill certainly be flexible regarding time for him, we arent in a rush and ive never stripped a team of a pick and i certainly dont intend on starting now. Good way to get coaches to quit and Drew has been in the league since inception and is a perennial contender and the league needs good coaches. I just realised he hasnt been online since i posted the draft date so with that in mind yes we will wait as long as we have to, within reason.

Do we need to post delistings in the thread? Also is the a list of all selected players or am I scrolling through the thread?
No mate uve done ur delistings in UF, at least I assumed u did them all, the delisting deadline was Monday morning, I have done the lists, pls check ur list and ur picks to make sure they are correct.

Apart from that the guys have started drafting offline u should be able to see the players drafted in UF. Its gonna be your pick when the draft starts at 6pm tonight or if u know who ur gonna pick already u may announce it ITT and carry on with the offline draft its up to you. You will still have 12 hrs on the clock starting 6pm tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back