Media #phil250 *Caution Contains Dad Jokes*

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot on the heels of #Okey400, we've got yet another senior Swamprat playing a big milestone.

After a low key start to his career at the Demons, the dual premiership player and former Rats skipper philreich plays his 250th game on the weekend against the Old Boys.

2x SFA premierships (S27, S29)
6x all SFA
5x Toots medal winner
Captain S29-35
Groove Medal (Swamprats leading goalkicker) S36

1709893787598.png

Despite no longer being the skipper, the great man continues to be a tireless presence in Rats match threads (it's great that his work supports his qooty career).

In honour of this milestone, please post your dad jokes and/or words of congratulations below.

Here's a few to get started:

Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It’s fine, he woke up.

Dogs can’t operate MRI machines. But catscan.

I lost my job at the bank on my first day. A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over.

Want to hear a joke about construction? I’m still working on it.

2x SFA premierships (S27, S29)
6x all SFA
5x Toots medal winner
Captain S29-35
Groove Medal (Swamprats leading goalkicker) S36
Might have won a Mobbs Medal, as well :winkv1:
Congrats on the milestone, philreich

Congrats on your big old thing, philreich!

Oh yeah, on your 250th, too. Hope you lose!

Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn't see himself doing it.

This reminds me of the time I was invited to a party for one of philreich's previous milestones. Phil decided he wanted to have a themed dress up party, and he ummed and ahhed for a while before deciding that the theme of the party was going to be emotions.

Pretty sure it was Kennedy Parker 's idea actually. Sounds like something he would do.

So phil puts Ant Bear at the door to make sure everyone coming in is dressed like an emotion.

Well the party is going on, and Ant Bear is standing guard. CazC30 rocked up ahead of me, dressed in all pink. AB stopped him and said...

"I'm sorry Caz, you can't come into the party, you're not dressed as an emotion." Caz goes, "Of course I am, I'm pink with passion!"

So AB vomits in his mouth a little bit, but lets her in. The next person to arrive at the party was okeydoke7, who was dressed in all green. He stops him and goes...

"I'm sorry okey, you have to be dressed as an emotion to come in." okey goes, "Of course I'm dressed as an emotion. I'm green with envy!" So AB lets him in.

I was up next, and I rocked up for the shindig almost entirely nude, with custard covering my junk.

AB stops me, and says "Whoa I'm sorry TiF, I can't let you in. For one you're completely naked. And secondly, you aren't dressed as an emotion."

I said, "Well yeah AB I admit that I'm naked, but I most certainly am dressed as an emotion good sir."

He looked at me weird, and I remember sighing loudly before having to spell it out for him. He's a Swamprat after all and we know they're not the brightest bulbs in the house don't we.

"Of course I'm dressed as an emotion mate."

"Look at me, I'm f**king dis-custard."

Godspeed phil :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back