Competitions Player sponsor prize - trivia night

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you involved in the player sponsorship? If you answered yes then you are eligible to enter this awesome prize giveaway!!

We have a trivia night with the players on Wednesday 12th July from 6:30pm – 9:00pm. If you are part of the programme and would like to be entered into the draw please say so below and hopefully Nate7 will be able to get off his deathbed and do a barrel draw 😉

Are you not part of the player sponsorship? Do you wish you were and could be part of the fun? Do you sponsor the men but not the women??

Don’t miss the opportunity and jump on the AFLW sponsorship, currently looking for a few more people to get involved. Head over to the sticky thread 😊

Are you involved in the player sponsorship? If you answered yes then you are eligible to enter this awesome prize giveaway!!

We have a trivia night with the players on Wednesday 12th July from 6:30pm – 9:00pm. If you are part of the programme and would like to be entered into the draw please say so below and hopefully Nate7 will be able to get off his deathbed and do a barrel draw 😉

Are you not part of the player sponsorship? Do you wish you were and could be part of the fun? Do you sponsor the men but not the women??

Don’t miss the opportunity and jump on the AFLW sponsorship, currently looking for a few more people to get involved. Head over to the sticky thread 😊
I’m so in. I just hope it is old school trivia and not 80 percent pop culture

I love girls and I love footy. I'll be in touch about the contribution to the cause. Go Roo Girls.

Out!

London Yes GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im in but are there any more details as to where it will be please and thanks?
EVENT DETAILS
Event: 2023 AFL Player Sponsor Trivia Night​
Date: Wednesday 12 July 2023​
Venue: The Park, Albert Park​
Function Time: 6:30 PM​
Dress Code: Smart Casual​

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Us interstate sponsors waiting for a relevant prize to come up…
The interstate sponsors are legends and their sacrifice is much appreciated, by me especially, given the nature of the prizes. Stay strong 💪 I will try to give as much warning about the date of the Syd. We have had interstaters win and attend previously. Unfortunately I can’t fund the airfares getting here (before you ask).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back