Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Just not a great value proposition for me personally. Can get majority of these games on steam on sale for cheaper than a months sub and that is 'on-demand' rather than a random pick.

Nothing to be too upset about and some months you'll get an assortment that saves you some dosh, it's just kind of uninspiring.

Getting quality games...still bitching about the quality of games. I don't get it.
What you call quality and what I call quality seem to be miles apart.

Just not a great value proposition for me personally. Can get majority of these games on steam on sale for cheaper than a months sub and that is 'on-demand' rather than a random pick.

Nothing to be too upset about and some months you'll get an assortment that saves you some dosh, it's just kind of uninspiring.

It's a refreshing change to go from listening to you talk about how good PC's are compared to Playstations, to you buying a PS4 and listening to you talk about how good PC's are compared to Playstations.

It's a refreshing change to go from listening to you talk about how good PC's are compared to Playstations, to you buying a PS4 and listening to you talk about how good PC's are compared to Playstations.

HBK was wondering why some people would complain, I explained in a fairly logical manner... Not sure what you want from me :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guacamelee is excellent, if you haven't tried it I suggest you do. I already own it, but don't have any of the others of this month's lineup. I wouldn't mind seeing a Helldivers next month.

Just finished The Unfinished Swan.

Incredible game. Such a brilliant concept with regards to the 'paint' mechanic and it changes up enough to keep things fresh through it's relatively short gametime.

The story to go along with it is really good too and ties in with the world and concept perfectly.

Couldn't recommend this game enough and since it's free on PS+ nobody has an excuse to pass this up!

I usually download the smaller PS+ titles, play for a bit, then delete. Unfinished Swan had me playing for a good half hour, will definitely get back into it at some point.

Last edited:
I haven't tried Unfinished Swan yet, but have tried Ether One. I like Ether One but the movement feels a bit slow and cumbersome. Otherwise I like it a lot. Also having had family members affected by dementia it really hits home.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
A visually stunning chapter in a long-running, deeply complex series. This nail-biting mission onto a Cuban military base follows Snake as he attempts to rescue Paz from enemy imprisonment.

Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition (PS4)
This turn-based strategy game turned a lot of undead heads with its story of a Samurai Afterlife. Build an army of the undead, battle your opponents, and regain your honor.

Super Exploding Zoo (PS Vita | PS4)
Players must defend all the precious animal eggs in the zoo from evil aliens who want to eat said eggs. How do you defend these tasty treats? With a herd of explosive animals, obviously.

Futuridium EP Deluxe (PS Vita | PS4)
A psychedelic, retro-inspired shooter with crazy action, puzzle elements, and a bumping electronic soundtrack. May or may not induce random dance parties.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3)
This first-person shooter celebrates the wild west in a big, bloody way. Take down anyone unlucky enough to cross bounty hunter Silas Greaves.

Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3)
The dev team behind this insane 2D platformer spent 2 years building an AI that could build a near-infinite number of levels for any difficulty. It looks totally bananacakes. Good luck with that!

Is MGSV any good? Have not played any of the series. Meh for the rest.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
A visually stunning chapter in a long-running, deeply complex series. This nail-biting mission onto a Cuban military base follows Snake as he attempts to rescue Paz from enemy imprisonment.

Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition (PS4)
This turn-based strategy game turned a lot of undead heads with its story of a Samurai Afterlife. Build an army of the undead, battle your opponents, and regain your honor.

Super Exploding Zoo (PS Vita | PS4)
Players must defend all the precious animal eggs in the zoo from evil aliens who want to eat said eggs. How do you defend these tasty treats? With a herd of explosive animals, obviously.

Futuridium EP Deluxe (PS Vita | PS4)
A psychedelic, retro-inspired shooter with crazy action, puzzle elements, and a bumping electronic soundtrack. May or may not induce random dance parties.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3)
This first-person shooter celebrates the wild west in a big, bloody way. Take down anyone unlucky enough to cross bounty hunter Silas Greaves.

Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3)
The dev team behind this insane 2D platformer spent 2 years building an AI that could build a near-infinite number of levels for any difficulty. It looks totally bananacakes. Good luck with that!

Is MGSV any good? Have not played any of the series. Meh for the rest.

You really should play the MGS series, MGS2 is my fav.
Haven't played MGSV yet but it supposed to be an introduction to The Phantom Pain which releases later this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back