PS4 Playstation 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Tyberious Funk

Premiership Player
May 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
After a 3-4 year hiatus from gaming, I was tempted to get back into it. I loved Spider-man, so I figured I might buy a PS5 and get into Spider-man 2 over the Christmas holidays.

'cept, I felt bad about some of the PS4 games I never finished (or evens started).

I fired up Cyberpunk 2077, which had been given to me as a gift and was still in the wrapping. 30+ hours into it, and I'm completely hooked. Next, I reckon I'll finish Fallen Order, which I got about halfway through. I picked up Mad Max in the bargain bin for ~$20 and Outer Worlds for similar. I'm also told that Deux Ex: Mankind Divided is pretty awesome too. And I never played Witcher 3. I'm starting to think that I have enough PS4 games to last until next Christmas. Comfortably.

What are the "must have" games on the PS4? Or the under-rated gems? I'm particularly fond of action RPGs, but exploration games like the Unchartered and Tomb Raider series are other favourites.

Just an FYI you can play all PS4 games on the PS5 and a lot of them have enhanced version on the PS5. Cyberpunk is an example of one.

To answer your question anything from Sony will be worth a play. The Horizon series, Ghosts of Tsushima, Uncharted, The Last of Us and I'd personally chuck Days Gones in there too. Would be more I have forgotten to mention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back