Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2005
in a house
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
box hill
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/143899/default.aspx

THE FIRST group of players invited to attend this year's NAB AFL Draft Combine has been released with as many as six potential first-round draft picks amongst the small defenders, small midfielders and small forwards.

Ben Rioli
Club: St Marys - NT
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 62 kg
related to Cyril??
Ben Kennedy
Club: Glenelg - SANFL
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 76 kg
"Left-footed small forward/midfielder with explosive pace and rare agility. Prolific ball winner who excels at stoppages and is extremely dangerous around goals with set shots or snaps. In 2011 won All Australian NAB AFL Under 18 Championship honours as a bottom-aged player and debuted at senior level. Backed it up this year with All-Australian honours, averaging 26 disposals."

Josh's Brother

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/143899/default.aspx

THE FIRST group of players invited to attend this year's NAB AFL Draft Combine has been released with as many as six potential first-round draft picks amongst the small defenders, small midfielders and small forwards.

Ben Rioli

Club: St Marys - NT
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 62 kg
related to Cyril??
Ben Kennedy

Club: Glenelg - SANFL
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 76 kg
"Left-footed small forward/midfielder with explosive pace and rare agility. Prolific ball winner who excels at stoppages and is extremely dangerous around goals with set shots or snaps. In 2011 won All Australian NAB AFL Under 18 Championship honours as a bottom-aged player and debuted at senior level. Backed it up this year with All-Australian honours, averaging 26 disposals."

Josh's Brother

Maybe a chance related to Cyril

Kennedy - no relation at all - but geeeee has he got talent:thumbsu:

you sure as there was a ben kennedy that was his brother that played for box hill i am trying to get my photo of him up have to shrink it a little

Ben Kennedy (ex Box Hill) is a Big boy - bigger than Josh:thumbsu:

you sure as there was a ben kennedy that was his brother that played for box hill i am trying to get my photo of him up have to shrink it a little
pretty sure ben as in josh's bro is playing ammos.

just looked at the age oops i think Josh's Bro would be older then that too and just saw that pic is the one they are talking about how weird would it be if both were playing in the afl , there are 2 Josh Kennedy's playing and there would be 2 Ben Kennedy's if he was , sorry to confuse on that point i only knew of one Ben Kennedy

Ben Kennedy is a super talent and I for one would love him at Hawthorn. Hopefully his height makes clubs hold off on him and allow him to slide to us.

We'll end up with a midget brigade midfield, but I don't care, he's exactly what we need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back