Port set to rain on the dawk parade

Remove this Banner Ad

444999-power.jpg
138 mean much to you port flogs :)
you should be more worried about that record changing than winning.

Markedman72 it was actually 165 points.

our record is ordinary at aami.

However I dont think that will be enough to get you over the line.

With all respect...Hawks will need to under perform for your team to win it.

Serious no troll.

You are in some good form atm but....
And they will, as they always do here.

You speak of the same team that got ****ed up by Richmond 2 weeks ago, yes?

You speak of the same team that got fornicated up by Richmond 2 weeks ago, yes?
you know port lost to the tigers in round 6 by 40 points right?
the same port that has 33% less win rate than the hawks.
you do know this....

Hmm North, GC, then a seriously depleted Carlton.... OK I'll let it slide.
LOL! Like we don't have injuries at the top end of our list? Robbie Gray, Travis Boak, John Butcher and Jasper Pittard all say hi.

But no, because Port beat Carlolton something is not right with the universe.

For all the '165! LOLOL!!1!' posters, if you need a reminder, go and check the H2H over the past 10 years and try not to get too embarrassed.

LOL! Like we don't have injuries at the top end of our list? Robbie Gray, Travis Boak, John Butcher and Jasper Pittard all say hi.

For all the '165! LOLOL!!1!' posters, if you need a reminder, go and check the H2H over the past 10 years and try not to get too embarrassed.

Your posts makes me realise you are very smart.

I think your IQ is right up there..... mayb even 165%. :thumbsu:

HAHA thats funny.

He plays you lose for sure.[/quote]

you know port lost to the tigers in round 6 by 40 points right?
the same port that has 33% less win rate than the hawks.
you do know this....
I'm afraid you've completely missed my point bro.

You are meant to be a top side, if not THE top side. Why did you spend so long accumulating all those top 5 picks if you weren't to have a legitimate crack at the flag? Yet you get smacked about, by Bitchmond (a perceived also-ran) to the tune of 10 goals.

So you respond with a "Well, Port (a perceived also-ran, if not worse) lost to them too. The margin was 4 less goals but you still lost".

If that's what you have to resort to in a season where you are premiership favourites, then you may as well start tanking now and have another crack about 7 or so years down the track. There's no harm in admitting your mistakes as a club.

Your posts makes me realise you are very smart.

I think your IQ is right up there..... mayb even 165%. :thumbsu:
You are not particularly smart.

IQ is not measured in percentage.

Kalty, first line goes for you too, you simpleton twat. Learn how to use BigFooty properly.

I'm afraid you've completely missed my point bro.

You are meant to be a top side, if not THE top side. Why did you spend so long accumulating all those top 5 picks if you weren't to have a legitimate crack at the flag? Yet you get smacked about, by Bitchmond (a perceived also-ran) to the tune of 10 goals.

So you respond with a "Well, Port (a perceived also-ran, if not worse) lost to them too. The margin was 4 less goals but you still lost".

If that's what you have to resort to in a season where you are premiership favourites, then you may as well start tanking now and have another crack about 7 or so years down the track. There's no harm in admitting your mistakes as a club.
no. I think you are just changing tack and writing a new story now you lost the first arguement :)
Lets stick to Port are going to flog the hawks and your reason for thinking this is that hawks lost to richmond.

Please explain??

OK. You are overrated. That's what I'm getting at. You believe your own hype. That's why you find the notion of Port beating the Hawks by 30+ to be so ridiculous, which is fine. I am simply saying that it will happen.

We almost beat you here last year. Enough said, really.

OK. You are overrated. That's what I'm getting at. You believe your own hype. That's why you find the notion of Port beating the Hawks by 30+ to be so ridiculous, which is fine. I am simply saying that it will happen.

so now you know what I think?
I think we are an ok team. Good enough to beat a team that we beat by 165 points last year.
Ever heard of mental scarring??
We have the runs on the board, your the one spinning hype on port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port needs a reality check! Starting with this week!

I think we are an ok team. Good enough to beat a team that we beat by 165 points last year.
You should have the runs on the board as you are the premiership favourites. But then again you might have flogged Norf last week, but your form prior to that has been pretty ordinary (but hey anyone can beat Norf these days, even us) If you are expecting just to turn up Sunday and smash Port you are going to be in for a very rude shock. The game is going to be a lot closer than many people think. There are plenty of spuds in the Hawks team as well and I am sure you know who I am talking about.

You speak of the same team that got fornicated up by Richmond 2 weeks ago, yes?

The blip week you mean? I hope we smash ya's again & again, again & again, again & again & AGAIN! Port Supporters talking out of their a*ses again...... :\

You should have the runs on the board as you are the premiership favourites. But then again you might have flogged Norf last week, but your form prior to that has been pretty ordinary (but hey anyone can beat Norf these days, even us) If you are expecting just to turn up Sunday and smash Port you are going to be in for a very rude shock. The game is going to be a lot closer than many people think. There are plenty of spuds in the Hawks team as well and I am sure you know who I am talking about.

Could we talk in present tense, cause this weekend for Hawthorn is a bit of a present we will unwrap your structures.....! ;)

Haha I simply said Port would win. At no point did I say "OMGZ PAFC greatest team EVA!!!".

Last years result couldn't be any less relevant. The players couldn't care less. It was a low point for the club for reasons other than on-field performance. Being a Hawthorn supporter, you would know what I'm talking about.

If you genuinely believe that Hawthorn are a 165 point better side than Port then power to you. Do you believe that Melbourne are legitimately 32 goals worse than Geelong?

The blip week you mean? I hope we smash ya's again & again, again & again, again & again & AGAIN! Port Supporters talking out of their a*ses again...... :\
The mid-00's offended is obvious in this one. It's not our fault Tredrea kicked bags on your shitty team time after time after time after time.
Could we talk in present tense, cause this weekend for Hawthorn is a bit of a present we will unwrap your structures.....! ;)
The ball gets into your defensive 50...you're ****ed.

The mid-00's offended is obvious in this one. It's not our fault Tredrea kicked bags on your shitty team time after time after time after time.

The ball gets into your defensive 50...you're fornicated.

Hmm, I thought we were in 2012, I don't see the spud in your forwardline now..... I only see more spuds, Jay Schultz an ex-Richmond player (is he something to brag about) & Justin Westhoff who doesn't know what real leadership is.

Your expectations on your spud of a team is just gonna hurt you more in the long run, this weekend will show you how Port will go next year without Boak..... :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back