Game Day Port v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a betting man but I think we should win comfortably.

We have a lot of outs but two good ins, two injured players going out and some others but our Top 10 players are still playing.

I find that Carlton being favourites to be crazy. They've won 3 in a row against bottom teams that aren't North Melbourne or West Coast.

We are also playing on our home away from home. The Marvel deck really helps our creativity and kicking.

Our only possible issue is the captain.

They might start with a bit of zeal but we should put the foot down sometime.

If we lose and our tackles are down, especially our tackles inside 50, we need to start looking at accountability in the forward line.

I hope I haven't given the lads the kiss of death.

Time for a few lesser lights to step up.

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

It will be interesting to see who gets the CBA of the Hornets.

Do we just give a bit more work for Wines or add Boak in there or try out some other players like Bergman, Mead, Powell-Pepper, etc.

And also, who will be the sub. Just because there are so many different ins, I really don't know what Carr and the coaching staff is wanting to do. I wouldn't mind seeing Sinn but you would think Burton might be the go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kade Simpson in the ARC with an expanded role to review every umpiring decision. Carlton by half the total goals scored by Curnow and McKay.

Win 4 of 7 and I reckon top 2 will be secured.

This is winnable, so I hope we pull it out

All year though I've been expecting us to drop games though so I'll stick with it cause it's working. Carlton to end our run by 11 points. We've kept winning despite injuries but today will be the day it catches up with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back