Game Day Port v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Black Smiling GIF

Talk about getting what you deserve…sending the players out with the message “we don’t like them because they’re entitled” to try and deflect from the s**t show of a season when you should have spent the week honouring one of our absolute greats.

The irony of who’s entitled in this club is not lost on us.

Cows by 7pts in a slugfest.

So f'ing messed up the Hinkley comfy favourite players embarrassing themselves using some pathetic crafted words on hating the entitled club of AFC. The culture of our club is rock bottom. F off Koch and Ken.

Congratulations on a magnificent career Robbie. You have entertained us. You deserve a successful life after football. So sorry you had to endure 10 years under this fraud.

I think we're going to pay for the pointless smack talk. Crows to get to a lead that we can't quite claw back. Crows by 11 points.

I think we're going to pay for the pointless smack talk. Crows to get to a lead that we can't quite claw back. Crows by 11 points.
I don't think it will fire them up to beat us. It will fire them up to grab Ollie by the jumper and push him back and forth a bit while making angry faces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back