Post here if your club is number 1 of its respective state

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh wow. You're a few percent higher than we are.

Check the scoreboard mate
Brisbane Lions 13.16 (94) def Gold Coast Suns 13.14 (92)
Brisbane Lions 17.14 (116) def Gold Coast Suns 12.11 (83)

And then **** off!

Did you forget to have your milk? You sound so cranky. The fact is we're higher on the ladder because your percentage is so s**t, that makes you the worst team in QLD. Hopefully now that you've had a good sleep you'll be able to understand.

Did you forget to have your milk? You sound so cranky. The fact is we're higher on the ladder because your percentage is so s**t, that makes you the worst team in QLD. Hopefully now that you've had a good sleep you'll be able to understand.
And if you're so "superior" to us, explain why there's been 6 Qclashes and it's 5-1 to Brisbane?

And if you're so "superior" to us, explain why there's been 6 Qclashes and it's 5-1 to Brisbane?

Did you just get up? That's a big sleep.

I already asked for the qualifier from the OP Amstaff_ he'll back me up, Port supporters are men of integrity. By your logic Richmond should have won the flag last year because they beat Sydney and Hawthorn. Try and look at the big picture.

I already asked for the qualifier from the OP Amstaff_ he'll back me up, Port supporters are men of integrity. By your logic Richmond should have won the flag last year because they beat Sydney and Hawthorn. Try and look at the big picture.
You didn't answer my question. By the way, "Port supporters", "Amstaff" and "integrity" definitely don't belong in the same sentence.. And speaking of flags, you flogs from down the M1 always try and make out Qclash to be like a Grand Final. However for some reason we don't hear peep out of you afterwards

You didn't answer my question. By the way, "Port supporters", "Amstaff" and "integrity" definitely don't belong in the same sentence.. And speaking of flags, you flogs from down the M1 always try and make out Qclash to be like a Grand Final. However for some reason we don't hear peep out of you afterwards

Huh? Really? Grand Final, I don't know any Suns supporters that treat it as a Grand Final, Brisbane aren't really that relevant to us.

I'm here now, with my changed sig and avatar, peeping my little heart out so don't know what you are talking about.

Huh? Really? Grand Final, I don't know any Suns supporters that treat it as a Grand Final, Brisbane aren't really that relevant to us.

I'm here now, with my changed sig and avatar, peeping my little heart out so don't know what you are talking about.
Not necessarily talking about you.. mainly the dickheads at Metricon. And the flogs at Helensvale Sportsco getting up me just because I walked in there with my Lions gear on

Not necessarily talking about you.. mainly the dickheads at Metricon. And the flogs at Helensvale Sportsco getting up me just because I walked in there with my Lions gear on

Hey, I'm a dickhead at Metricon, I kinda felt the same way about some of the flogs at the Gabba the other night.

And as far as Sportsco, I think that's more of a Helensvale thing, I would expect the same treatment in Ipswich.

Hey, I'm a dickhead at Metricon, I kinda felt the same way about some of the flogs at the Gabba the other night.

And as far as Sportsco, I think that's more of a Helensvale thing, I would expect the same treatment in Ipswich.
Not everybody at Metricon is a dickhead. And not everybody at the Gabba is a dickhead. But some people are definitely worse than others.. Like the Gold Coast Suns supporting moron who this year decided to yell out that Brisbane were "s**t" despite the fact they were leading and went on to win? I mean it may be true but it pays to look in your own backyard first

Have to agree with you about Ipswich. I used to work there a lot and I'm kinda glad they don't have a footy team there. Can't stand the place lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Checking in.
Everyone bows to us so much they go to Richmond to watch games every week.:D

The Collingwood Football Club are based in Tigerland.

It's good to be the King! ;)
We are the true GIANTS and KINGS of the game

Flashy is right GC >> Brisbane right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back