Club Legend
Sep 15, 2003
S/E Melb
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wantirna South (Eastern FL)
28th Feb 2010:
Eltham Vs Warrandyte @ Eltham (Charity game for Maddison Bartlett)

13 March 2010:
South Belgrave vs Seville @ Lilydale Hieghts
Scoresby Vs Old Haileybury @ Scoresby
Glen W Hawks vs The Pines @ TBC
Forest Hill Vs Inverloch @ Inverloch
Boronia vs East Brighton @ Dobson Park, Boronia

14th March 2010:
Chirnside Park Vs Donvale @ Alexandra

20th March 2010:
Chirnside Park vs Gembrook @ Chirnside Park (TBC)
Warrandyte Vs Tarwin @ Tarwin
East Burwood Vs Seymour @ Seymour
Mitcham Vs Oakleigh Districts @ Oakleigh Districts
Foster v Doncaster @ Foster
Wantirna South vs The Basin @ The Basin
Ringwood Vs Macleod @ Seddon Reserve, West Ivanhoe
South Belgrave Vs Silvan @ South Belgrave
Blackburn Vs Northcote Park @ Whitton Oval
Noble Park Vs Narre Warren @ Noble Park
Croydon Vs Old Melburnians @ TBC
Canterbury Vs Highett @ Mentone Reserve
Doncaster East Vs North Ringwood @ TBC
Forest Hill Vs Yea @ Yea
Heathmont Vs Powelltown @ Powelltown
Glen W Hawks vs St.Mary's Salesian @ TBC
Boronia Vs Drouin @ TBC
East Ringwood vs Albury @ Albury
Knox vs Altona @ Altona
Upper FTG vs Airport West @ Upper FTG
Waverley Blues vs Frankston YCW @ Pinewood Res.

21st of March:
Mt Evelyn v Montrose @ Montrose
Yarra Glen v Coldstream @ Healesville
Donvale Vs Hampton Rovers @ Mentone Sporting Fields
Vermont Vs Old Scotch @ Pakenham
Eastern Lions vs Nunawading @ Eastern Lions

27th of March:
Mt Evelyn v Coldstream @ Coldstream
Balwyn Vs Old Melburnians @ Balwyn
East Burwood Vs Norwood @ Norwood
Ringwood Vs Watsonia @ Watsonia
Wantirna South Vs Lower Plenty @ Lower Plenty
Lilydale Vs North Heidelberg @ North Heidelberg
Alexandra v Doncaster @ Alexandra
Gembrook vs Ferntree Gully @ Gembrook
Boronia Vs Monbulk @ Boronia
North Ringwood Vs Clayton @ North Ringwood
Waverley Blues Vs Berwick @ Waverley Blues
Yarra Junction Vs Forest Hill @ Yarra junction
Upwey Tecoma v North Ringwood @ North Ringwood
Blackburn Vs Leongatha @ Leongatha (Night)
Noble Park Vs Seaford @ Noble Park (Night)
Doncaster East Vs Narre Warren @ Narre Warren
Heathmont Vs Silvan @ TBC
The Basin Vs Olinda-Ferny Creek @ TBC
Scoresby Vs Eaglehawk @ TBC
East Ringwood Vs Old Scotch @ East Ringwood
Knox vs Langwarrin @ Knox
Upper FTG vs Bayswater @ Upper FTG

28th of March:
Yarra Glen v Chirnside Park @ Marysville
Warrandyte Vs Glen Waverley Hawks @ Glen Hawks
Heidelberg vs. Croydon @ Watsonia
Vermont Vs Pakenham @ Pakenham
Montrose Vs South Croydon @ Montrose

1 April 2010:
South Belgrave vs Bunyip, at Bunyip
Bayswater Vs St Kevins @ TBC

3rd April 2010
Balwyn Vs Northern Bullants @ Visy Park

10th April 2010
Balwyn Vs Maribyrnong Park @ Balwyn
Donvale Vs Moonee Vallay @ Donvale
East Burwood Vs Mount Eliza @ Mount Eliza
Ringwood Vs Healesville @ Healesville
East Ringwood Vs Vermont @ East Ringwood
Mooroolbark Vs Monbulk @ Mooroolbark
Montrose Vs Olinda-Ferny Creek @ Montrose
Wantirna South vs. Scoresby @ Wantirna South
Upwey Tecoma v Bayswater @ Bayswater
Noble Park Vs Greenvale @ Noble Park
Croydon Vs Frankston YCW @ Croydon
Doncaster East Vs Chelsea @ Doncaster East
Norwood vs Knox @ Norwood
Rowville Vs Leongatha @ Rowville
Lilydale Vs West Coburg

TBC = To be confirmed

March 28th
Heidelberg vs. Croydon (Venue TBC but will most likely be at Watsonia aka AK Lines Reserve)

South Belgraves website has them playing Gembrook on the 20th March, same day as Chirnside Park is according to the first post.
Yes i did see that on the South Belgrave website, however the Chirnside Park site has them playing Gembrook.
I went with Chirnside as on the YVMDFL forum someone from Gembrook has posted there praccy games & it lists them playing Chirnside on the 20th.

10th April 2010

This will be a match to watch! Marbi Park are the reigning premiers in the EDFL and have a pretty formidable team with Brodie Holland, Marc Bullen, Ben Haynes and Luke Livingstone just to mention a few. Being a follower of the EDFL we always here how Balwyn is a powerhouse in the EFL. I know it's a praccy match but will give a small indication on both leagues. Should be a high standard practice match!!

10th April 2010

This will be a match to watch! Marbi Park are the reigning premiers in the EDFL and have a pretty formidable team with Brodie Holland, Marc Bullen, Ben Haynes and Luke Livingstone just to mention a few. Being a follower of the EDFL we always here how Balwyn is a powerhouse in the EFL. I know it's a praccy match but will give a small indication on both leagues. Should be a high standard practice match!!

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on Heidelberg v Croydon being a better match.

Due to our opposition pulling the pin South Melbourne Districts (VAFA D1) are looking for a practice match on March 20th or 21st for seniors and reserves. We don't have access to our oval on this date (Grand Prix) so it'll have to be at your's if your lucky enough to have one or at a nuetral venue.

Please call Ross on 0404 443 445 if interested.

The Eltham and Warrandyte Football Clubs along with the Eltham Cricket Club are combining to raise funds for Black Saturday victim Maddison Bartlett.

Maddy tragically lost her parents and sister in the devastating fires on February 7th. Maddy is still undergoing regular treatment. Through a Charity Football Match on February 28th at Central Park in Eltham we hope to ease the financial burden and call on the community to donate.

This can be done online at anytime;

ANZ Bank Account: Maddison Bartlett Charitable Trust
BSB: 013292 - Account Number: 901960922

Already confirmed to play is Glenn Archer and Adam Simpson (see Herald Sun today). There is strong rumours that (if AFL permits) Clarkson and Roos will come down and assist (coach/raise money). Also other ex NM players may pull the boots on.

Even dropping down for a beer will support as ALL proceeds including the bar and food will go to the cause.:thumbsu:

Well done to Eltham and Warrandyte Football Clubs for organising this and to the Eltham Cricket Club for giving up their facilities for this day

maddybartlett.jpg

Due to our opposition pulling the pin South Melbourne Districts (VAFA D1) are looking for a practice match on March 20th or 21st for seniors and reserves. We don't have access to our oval on this date (Grand Prix) so it'll have to be at your's if your lucky enough to have one or at a nuetral venue.

Please call Ross on 0404 443 445 if interested.

Game now sorted. Thanks for your enquiries.

Big Footy to the rescue again!

10th April 2010

Go Marby!!

10th April 2010

Balwyn will make mince meat out of them if they were fair dinkum, there's a bit of a difference between EDFL and the EFL in the top divisions. The EFL is number 2 behind the VFL in victoria imo. Marbi park have some ex afl players but so do balwyn, and their depth of talent would run deeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on Heidelberg v Croydon being a better match.
Heidelberg must be craving some competition, they seriously should put them into div 1 in the EFL. Would make it a bit tougher for them as there are teams who are equally as dominant as they are.

Balwyn will make mince meat out of them if they were fair dinkum, there's a bit of a difference between EDFL and the EFL in the top divisions. The EFL is number 2 behind the VFL in victoria imo. Marbi park have some ex afl players but so do balwyn, and their depth of talent would run deeper.

One thing is for sure, there would a lot of $$$ running around on the ground that day between both sides.

March 20 - Wantirna South vs. The Basin (venue TBC)
March 27 - Wantirna South vs. Lower Plenty (@ Lower Plenty)
April 10 - Wantirna South vs. Scoresby (@ Wantirna South)

Yes i did see that on the South Belgrave website, however the Chirnside Park site has them playing Gembrook.
I went with Chirnside as on the YVMDFL forum someone from Gembrook has posted there praccy games & it lists them playing Chirnside on the 20th.

South Belgrave now playing Silvan on the 20th March at South I think.

Hadfield football Club ( Essendon District Football League ) are looking to play one last practice match on April 10 before season start. If there is any club interested in having one last hit out could you please contact me ( Rob ) on 0407511606......
Will are keen to have our 18s, Seniors and reserves play on the day!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back