4. St Kevins
5. Caufield
6. Scotch
7. Brighton
8. Carey
9. Geelong college
10. Wesley
11. GGS

love it how caulfield lose 1 game and they go from near favouritism to no-hopers.

cant predict a ladder after 1 round. but hailebury on top sounds about right :thumbsu:

You can predict a ladder after round one given how there are so few teams there are in the comp. Also the constant nchange over in teams from year to year means that last years results really dont give a proper indication as to how the team will go this year.

1. Haileybury
2. Scotch
3. MGS
4. XAV
5. St. Kevs
6. Caul
Then who cares.....

Haileybury are clearly that much better than anyone as everyone has put, Scotch went down by 20 points which would put them 2nd.
MGS have bought a side but still wont be that great very overrated and were extremely lucky to get up rnd1 againt a Xavier side in shti form.

im really struggling to see carey outta the top four sorry boys

HC
XAV
MELB
CAREY

Question : Buddy, how could you be so wrong ?

Answer : Because you have absolutely no clue on anything !

Carey has ZERO chance !

Tinkle, Tinkle, Tinkle ... that is the sound of Xav's Premiership chances absolutely shattering. The STUNNED MULLET looks on their faces after yesterday's loss was priceless !

1. Haileybury
2. Scotch
3. MGS
4. XAV
5. St. Kevs
6. Caul
Then who cares.....

Haileybury are clearly that much better than anyone as everyone has put, Scotch went down by 20 points which would put them 2nd.
MGS have bought a side but still wont be that great very overrated and were extremely lucky to get up rnd1 againt a Xavier side in shti form.

scotch above caulfield, mgs and skevs? how absurd. SC is far inferior to mgs and caulfield and copped a hiding at skevs last saturday.

and yep xav top 4 after losing the first two games against teams they are "supposedly" superior to.

i hope you're not hoping to become a seer, your radar is well off there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scotch above caulfield, mgs and skevs? how absurd. SC is far inferior to mgs and caulfield and copped a hiding at skevs last saturday.

and yep xav top 4 after losing the first two games against teams they are "supposedly" superior to.

i hope you're not hoping to become a seer, your radar is well off there.
i think its a little unfair that xavier r copping it after loosing to two fairly good sides, this is coming from a non-xavier person. dont write them off at all theres still 8 games left and who knows with injuries. good example was skevs last year who i think won 4 straight then lost the next 6 due to injuries but also over confidence.

i think its a little unfair that xavier r copping it after loosing to two fairly good sides, this is coming from a non-xavier person. dont write them off at all theres still 8 games left and who knows with injuries. good example was skevs last year who i think won 4 straight then lost the next 6 due to injuries but also over confidence.

fair call.
i just think xavier's footy culture is getting in the way of logic.
xavier are not always guaranteed a top 4 finish, regardless of their pedigree, same goes for scotch.

fair call.
i just think xavier's footy culture is getting in the way of logic.
xavier are not always guaranteed a top 4 finish, regardless of their pedigree, same goes for scotch.

very good call.
too early to start this talk though boys.
wait till round 6, everyone will have won and lost by then,
if not lost any games, then fair call to say theres your premiers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back