Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

I got through and purchased but haven’t received confirmation email.... pending in my back account?
Same with us. No email. I'm tipping that will come in good time.
Sometimes I don't get a Qantas email for 48 hours after I've booked.

It's back on.

Yep, but i got this.

There aren’t enough tickets to meet your request right now. Please try a different ticket category or type, with a reduced quantity of tickets.

If you receive this message even when selecting only one ticket, all remaining tickets are being transacted by other customers.

Why in ****'s name do they have to sell all four games on the same day when it's still two weeks away?
Why not do it over four consecutive days for each game?

Yep, but i got this.

There aren’t enough tickets to meet your request right now. Please try a different ticket category or type, with a reduced quantity of tickets.

If you receive this message even when selecting only one ticket, all remaining tickets are being transacted by other customers.
if this comes up just keep clicking next, it appeared like that for me a few times and eventually i got level two seats

Why in ****'s name do they have to sell all four games on the same day when it's still two weeks away?

Exactly. ****ing amateurs.

It all comes down money in the bank account and the intrest they earn. Worst ticketing system under the sun.

Death silence from AFL house about this.

Yep, but i got this.

Wow.
Seriously this has become a ****ing joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Death silence from AFL house about this.

AFL response lets bring in 50 meter goal squares and zones remove goalposts and put a post up with a basket

Just got a message from RFC saying that sales of tickets has been suspended while they try and work out the problem.
Maybe the problem is that Ticketek are garbage and have been for as long as I can remember and should have been sacked years ago but I'm sure there are AFL board members or someone who works for them or get kick backs so that won't happen.
Oh, and releasing tickets for all games on the same day despite there being over a week till the first game and even onger for the subsequent games.

Keep kicking goals AFL. Bonuses all round. You're tops!

anyone smashed anything? i was very close to hurling my ipad pro against the wall lol
really need to get these anger issues sorted out
I had to get my mate to do it because last year I did smash something and had a meltdown, I’m hopelessly impatient.
And then he does it today whilst literally driving a semi trailer.
How I have no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back