Review Preliminary Final, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. Carlton

Who were your five best players against Carlton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good stuff

Honestly what impressed me the most was the response to the first quarter - 99% of the time that is a death sentence but you persevered and turned the screws and ground them down

Coleman and mckenna seemed to be everywhere

Rayner was an absolute bull in the middle when he went there

Someone tell charlie to go the drop punt! Could've had a couple more

Thank you for silencing the carlton filth god they were annoying

Anyway pull out the 02/03 videos we're going back to the early 2000s!

Someone tell charlie to go the drop punt! Could've had a couple more

Has been a problem with him all year tbh, has missed a lot of gettable set shots going the banana. If that's what is more comfortable for him sure, but he needs to figure it out.

Has been a problem with him all year tbh, has missed a lot of gettable set shots going the banana. If that's what is more comfortable for him sure, but he needs to figure it out.
Tbf to him he did go the drop punt in the 4th but missed a couple (including the poster that probably would've sealed it earlier)

Ironically that first miss in the 4th the banana would've been a better choice

Congrats on your win Lions. Just too damn quick for us and your hands were far more cleaner. I'm hurting but still proud.

On the Lions all the way in the GF. Get it done!

Harris Andrews was epic in that first quarter

5 goals could easily have been 9 or 10.

Carlton had 22 I50's to quarter time.

Absolute injustice that he didn't make AA

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never in doubt. 13 zip at Gabba and time to make that Collywobbler streak to 7 zip.

Super pumped for Fages, the playing group, coaches, staff and club as a whole ! Time to soak it all up !

381169680_18389437399015741_4791534160470337664_n.jpg

First quarter was absolute torture with an absolutely feral Carlton supporter beside me, carried on like a flog swearing and yahooing.

Shame he got kicked out in the 2nd quarter and didn’t have to sit through the last quarter where we dominated them.

Back