NimFromSudan

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Taking a base started by The_Sargey, I've fully updated a package of 2022 playing lists (excluding the Giants).

If you download these lists and are aware of errors that need to be fixed, please post them here. Likewise, any egregious errors in ratings or positions, please let me know.

The current upload contains:
  • Accurate ratings, potentials and dates of birth for all players (Giants excluded as they are unplayable).
  • Inaccurate player stats summaries and season histories.
Also, netslave has provided a pack of player images - unzip them into your Premiership Coach 2011\Images\PlayerImages folder - 2022_images

Attachments

• user_2022_v12_220830.zip
    2 MB · Views: 220
Last edited:
New edition v2, 1 August 2022

• Updated all ratings and dates of birth for Melbourne and Gold Coast players.
  • Updated ratings and dates of birth for more top tier players and elite prospects.

What errors have you been getting so far and how far in the season can you progress
It's far from perfect, but as far as I can tell there are no game breaking bugs. There are quite a few players who are way younger than they're supposed to be, so that will be a bit uncomfortable for playing a long career. I've tried to blunt the very worst of this by reducing the rating of the best overall ranked players and the elite potential players.

If you play through and notice some particularly bad stuff, post them here and I'll get to 'em relatively quickly. I'm in the middle of a run through Geelong and WB fixes now, but I'll go through Fremantle after that btw.

Definitely come back here for the latest version any time you start a new game, as I'll be fixing bits up every couple of days.

New edition v3, 2 August 2022
  • Updated all ratings and dates of birth for Geelong and Western Bulldogs players.

Attachments

• user_2022_v3_220802.zip
    2 MB · Views: 39
New edition v4, 3 August 2022
  • Updated all ratings and dates of birth for Fremantle players.

Attachments

• user_2022_v4_220803.zip
    2 MB · Views: 27
Just wanted to say really appreciate the work you’re doing! Haven’t found the time to do any myself so I really do appreciate it.

No worries. I've seen so many threads over the years where people promise and then never deliver, so I when the mood struck I just got started. Let me know if I've made any errors in the "completed" teams and I can clean them up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New edition v5, 5 August 2022
  • Updated all ratings and dates of birth for Hawthorn and West Coast players.

Attachments

• user_2022_v5_220805.zip
    2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
New edition v6, 8 August 2022
  • Updated all ratings and dates of birth for Collingwood players.

Attachments

• user_2022_v6_220808.zip
    2 MB · Views: 21
New edition v7, 11 August 2022
  • Updated all ratings and dates of birth for Sydney players.

Attachments

• user_2022_v7_220811.zip
    2 MB · Views: 24
Really appreciate it! Once you’ve done them all I might spend an afternoon quickly updating all the stats. I won’t do year on year but I’ll update the totals then at least each players total goals and games etc will be up to date to start the season off. 🙂

New edition v9, 16 August 2022
  • Updated all ratings and dates of birth for Adelaide players.

Attachments

• user_2022_v9_220816.zip
    2 MB · Views: 20
New edition v9, 16 August 2022
  • Updated all ratings and dates of birth for Brisbane players.

Attachments

• user_2022_v10_220819.zip
    2 MB · Views: 54

Remove this Banner Ad

Back