Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone make it to the basement sale at Waverley last Saturday and snag anything of note? I heard it was already a madhouse at 9am.

Anyone make it to the basement sale at Waverley last Saturday and snag anything of note? I heard it was already a madhouse at 9am.

Was there at 9am and the lineup was out to the street from the basement entrance already. Some good bargains to be had though although judging from the bags filled to bursting of those who got in earlier that passed those still waiting a lot of the better items were snapped up quick like.

One thing that irked me was that the club was generously giving away premiership coins at a table outside of the basement and these bozos were literally grabbing box fulls of them before others were able to check them out. Would probably have been better served for the staff to divvy the coins up and distribute a set each to all those who had made the trip down to support theclub.

Look for a bunch of the coins on Ebay soon I bet:wink:

Was there at 9am and the lineup was out to the street from the basement entrance already. Some good bargains to be had though although judging from the bags filled to bursting of those who got in earlier that passed those still waiting a lot of the better items were snapped up quick like.

One thing that irked me was that the club was generously giving away premiership coins at a table outside of the basement and these bozos were literally grabbing box fulls of them before others were able to check them out. Would probably have been better served for the staff to divvy the coins up and distribute a set each to all those who had made the trip down to support theclub.

Look for a bunch of the coins on Ebay soon I bet:wink:

Thanks mate, sounds like a few did well and I reckon you're spot on about the coins finding their way onto ebay lol

I noticed a few "new" player issue guernsey's (of random numbers) pop up in recent days as "new" listed items and wondered if they were from the massive sale last weekend!

So this was the Hodge guernsey from Monday

6iTNLla.jpg

It was arranged to get the proper one I ordered and thus:

gW7v3NI.jpg

#gohawks

I'll probably buy the Hodge and Rioli player issue guernseys in a few weeks if they are still available :D

What was available at the sale on Saturday? Many player issue guernseys or anything?

No player issues that I saw although they would of been the first things scooped up by those first in... Power Rangers guernseys aplenty tho strangely enough? And yeah at $30 I picked one up for next October 31st!!!

Best value pick I saw was probs the 23 disc 3peat set with the 2015 GF bluray included for a Pineapple... Good value but if you've not already got those discs in your possession then as a HFC person what the heck you playin at???

Best value pick I saw was probs the 23 disc 3peat set with the 2015 GF bluray included for a Pineapple... Good value but if you've not already got those discs in your possession then as a HFC person what the heck you playin at???

I would have purchased it again!!!!! I double/triple up on everything else lol

If anyone's got a THREEPEAT stubby holder in surplus, lemme know. I forgot to grab one. Useful for when interstate footy supporters pop around for a beer.

Port? Bitter.
Crows? Bitter.
Freo? Bitter.
Shitney? Bitter.
Coaster? Bitter.
Handbaggers? Bitter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back