PSN and XBL Names

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys on XBL add me, michaels1987. Maybe attach a message saying your from BF or something like that, dont want to clog my list up with randoms.. ha ha.

And just a FYI, ill never quit a online game no matter the scoreline.

If people do it to me, i usually send them a message expressing how much of a crap person they are ha ha.

Look forward to playing a few of you online!

You need to state if it's PSN or XBL. Also you'll have to try playing Ross's son. The last person to say they're unbeaten and on the top of the leaderboard lost to him by over 50pts. :D

Would like to play him, he on PS3? If so whats his PSN?

Also updated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS3 PLAYERS!!!!

Think you are the best AFL Live player on BigFooty? You've got some nerve mister...

But here's your chance to prove it!!! There are 8 spots left in the BigFooty Cup; the most definitive and prestigious AFL Live tournament in the world.

So sign on here, entries close tomorrow night. Don't miss out, or you will forever spend your life dorwning in "what-ifs?" and probably end up as some old man with a cat fixation.

SO JOIN!!!!!!

http://bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=813463

Posted my XBL tag a while back but ended up getting the game on PS3. Both are the same tag but anyway, its;

KoRnage1

Was ranked 12th on the leaderboard before PSN went down so add me when it's back up guys and I'll send a few requests to people here too. Cheers :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back