PSN and XBL Names

Remove this Banner Ad

XBL - ThaJFactor22

Having my first online crack at it tonight.. Also my first go at it on the 360 so it could be interesting (buttons etc).. I may see one of you there..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha cheers mate, the key is to stick with the lesser opponents, just a matter of beating the better ones when they come

Well i played this collingwood guy who quit when i was 1 goal up, presumably because the game was a bit jumpy and was lagging a bit. I was given 106 experience for it, then look to the leaderboard to make sure my internet hadnt dropped out and made me forfeit or anything like that. I found i was still in 3rd place but with 106 experience with no wins. Turn the PS3 off and about 10 minutes later turned it back on and found i was about 8600th in the rankings. Really hope it can be rectified

Well i played this collingwood guy who quit when i was 1 goal up, presumably because the game was a bit jumpy and was lagging a bit. I was given 106 experience for it, then look to the leaderboard to make sure my internet hadnt dropped out and made me forfeit or anything like that. I found i was still in 3rd place but with 106 experience with no wins. Turn the PS3 off and about 10 minutes later turned it back on and found i was about 8600th in the rankings. Really hope it can be rectified
You weren't the hawks by any chance? . . if it was . . I didn't quit . . it was lagging a little bit but then it froze . . had to turn the ps3 off. . and thats how I lost my winning streak haha

wont be on over the weekend mate, but add me on psn: smithd132. i'm a saints player and i'm always up for a game any other time usally at night time.

btw whats your sig the bigfooty div 7 ranked 8th about?. is that a league on afl live?. i wanna get into a league myself.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back