Puns

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see this thread ending up as total Jaksch it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah your Wright, I will probably just sit on the Couch and smoke the Greene

Should pull a Jamar-cus and get on the codeine.

One thing is for Shaw, if anyone makes a bad pun here heal-y be shown the Dawes before he knows Watts Watts. Blease respect this request because I don't want anyone to Byrnes their Broadbridges (respect to the deceased).

Guys I've Dunn a lot of hard work on this board & Gawn to much trouble to make it a better place & try to make it stand out in Stark contrast to other boards, so there is no way or no Howe I'll let any Kent use bad puns.

Before I Bail let me Taggert RandB & Captain Jack in this thread, because when I Jones for a drink of the product of the Viney I've got to Jetta quick. I do wish we got paid to mod as I need a Nichol-son as I ain't got much money & can't even wash the dirt & Grimes of my clothes or my dirty Spencer & I ain't Lyon.

Look just do your best & I'll try to Barry the hatchet with those who make bad puns, now i'm off to McDonald's for dinner.

Blease be with you & Stick with the Dees Evans if things go bad.

One thing is for Shaw, if anyone makes a bad pun here heal-y be shown the Dawes before he knows Watts Watts. Blease respect this request because I don't want anyone to Byrnes their Broadbridges (respect to the deceased).

Guys I've Dunn a lot of hard work on this board & Gawn to much trouble to make it a better place & try to make it stand out in Stark contrast to other boards, so there is no way or no Howe I'll let any Kent use bad puns.

Before I Bail let me Taggert RandB & Captain Jack in this thread, because when I Jones for a drink of the product of the Viney I've got to Jetta quick. I do wish we got paid to mod as I need a Nichol-son as I ain't got much money & can't even wash the dirt & Grimes of my clothes or my dirty Spencer & I ain't Lyon.

Look just do your best & I'll try to Barry the hatchet with those who make bad puns, now i'm off to McDonald's for dinner.

Maybe you should be healthy and Cook some Salmon? Apparently you can also get it in a Jar-Man.

I hope this thread doesn't become a Blight on our wonderful forum!

Might zanotti be my place but there's no need to be an ironmongrel

I'd be Lyon if I said this wasn't very Goodes. I find puns really Hard-wick to come up with and am Tippett that it wasn't Blease-y for you to write such a Long one. So to you I say, Well-ingham Dunn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back