QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

On PlayHQ clearly says Beenleigh v Coomera, no mention of Carrara at all. Carrara will be sending a few players to Beenleigh each week to help with numbers, no mergers, I believe it is still a Beenleigh Division 4 South team.

Once team sheets are in it will be interesting to see how many saints players are permitted and why is it being played at Cararra not Beenleigh

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

On PlayHQ clearly says Beenleigh v Coomera, no mention of Carrara at all. Carrara will be sending a few players to Beenleigh each week to help with numbers, no mergers, I believe it is still a Beenleigh Division 4 South team.
Playing 3 of the remaining 6 home games at Carrara sounds like a merge me and based on the Carrara FB page they think its a merge

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420_163258_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420_163258_Facebook.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 60

Playing 3 of the remaining 6 home games at Carrara sounds like a merge me and based on the Carrara FB page they think its a merge
I'm not sure 18 buffs and 4 carrara players is a merge, but in the scheme of things doesn't matter, 22 blokes getting a game and the bar at both clubs gets some $. Win win.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

This weeks tips.

Zillmere 20
Pine Rivers 10
Maroochydore 60

Sherwood 20
Morningside 40
Coorparoo 60
PAC pines 80

Caloundra 10
Ferny Grove 60
Sandgate 100

Brisbane 30
Redlands 10
Greater Springwood 30
Labrador 10
Beenleigh 4
4/5 last week

I don't know anything about the south comp, but tips for North for this week

Mayne - 8 points
Aspley - 18 points
Maroochydore - 36

Caloundra - 74, hopefully it's close, but they did a number on Bribie last week
Ferny - 60
Bribie - 12

Coolangatta win round 1 then forfeit round 2 are they done for the season or just short numbers this week?

4/5 last week

I don't know anything about the south comp, but tips for North for this week

Mayne - 8 points
Aspley - 18 points
Maroochydore - 36

Caloundra - 74, hopefully it's close, but they did a number on Bribie last week
Ferny - 60
Bribie - 12
Just missed on the bribie tip!

Yep, Bribie seem to have fallen off a cliff. they were a really strong team last year. Seems half there team are permits this year which is disappointing for the competition. Hopefully they bounce back.
I think the permits are Moreton Bay players missing out on a gig in the 2s. Not a bad idea to have a relationship like that provided you're not playing them ahead of your own group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It takes 2 minutes. It’s not hard to do . Not one home team did it last night 💁🏻‍♂️
it's another job that someone from a likely already stretched volunteer base has to spend all game doing. It's a great to have but let's not pretend there's a bunch of people at all clubs lining up to volunteer

it's another job that someone from a likely already stretched volunteer base has to spend all game doing. It's a great to have but let's not pretend there's a bunch of people at all clubs lining up to volunteer
It’s a 5 second job that most team managers or time keepers do. It’s really not that difficult

Trust me it ain’t that hard. It’s a few minutes work . I did it last week while doing the can bar at the same time .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back