QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Trust me it ain’t that hard. It’s a few minutes work . I did it last week while doing the can bar at the same time .
I've done it lots as well. I know it's not hard. But it's something for someone to do, someone who has to be responsible for it the whole game. It's just one more thing, I think it's great but sympathetic to clubs who have limited volunteers. "Five second job" the other guy reckons

Who really cares about live scoring anyway as long as it goes up straight after the game!! Mayne V North Shore still not up which North Shore won something like 122 to 6!

Looks like another year of tough road trips up the coast in Div 3. Are those 2 just that far ahead of the rest?

Or will they equally struggle when they have to play away from the coast?

Looks like another year of tough road trips up the coast in Div 3. Are those 2 just that far ahead of the rest?

Or will they equally struggle when they have to play away from the coast?
Think both will be a fair way ahead. Jets have some very very good players on list (based on previous playing career).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s with the siders forfeiting a game ! Do they not wanna drive down the coast or something. Surely a club that big would have the numbers !

What’s with the siders forfeiting a game ! Do they not wanna drive down the coast or something. Surely a club that big would have the numbers !

Totally agree to find out at 1-30 on a Friday afternoon is unacceptable
The excuse is reasonable a funeral for someone to do with there club was held today so I get that bit funeral details would have been known earlier in the week so to find out on a Friday afternoon when canteen supplies bar stock etc etc have been purchased plus the inconvenience to the players is pretty poor any one who forfeits on a Friday should cop a fine as far as I’m concerned
As well as that morningside should lose the return home game and play it at Pacific Pines

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Totally agree to find out at 1-30 on a Friday afternoon is unacceptable
The excuse is reasonable a funeral for someone to do with there club was held today so I get that bit funeral details would have been known earlier in the week so to find out on a Friday afternoon when canteen supplies bar stock etc etc have been purchased plus the inconvenience to the players is pretty poor any one who forfeits on a Friday should cop a fine as far as I’m concerned
As well as that morningside should lose the return home game and play it at Pacific Pines

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Remembering it’s Friday nights and these things happen but the last line is fair. If you forfeit to someone’s home game. Then the return match should be reversed venue.

Definitely landed in the wrong division
Commend them for trying to stay up there in div3, not like the other mob who conned aflq into think they lost there senior group but is playing div4 with 15+ of d2 senior list from last year, for mine they should swap them. keep ya heads up chooks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back