Preview R4 Sydney vs West Coast "Gather Round"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our response to 4 tackles inside 50 last week is no Wicks ? What on earth ! Culture needs to be ruthless if we are to win the flag.

I don’t buy he needs the time off, I saw a post by Ralphyboy (his dad) a week or so ago intimating he would have been keen to play. On field he has done nothing wrong to warrant being omitted, let alone the lack of pressure last week.

Boggles the mind. Not happy John.

You have to be a bit discerning as well as lucky to get them at an ideal ripeness. They have to still be relatively solid but with a fair bit of give when you squeeze them. Too solid and it's too early - they'll be tasteless, dry and unpleasant to bite into. Too ripe and they'll be worryingly soft and gooey, as well as sickly sweet. Can be a major turn off. They have to be just right for a proper experience.

Thank you Goldilocks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this isn't about the swans but is relevant this weekend ...

it features this quote, which will trigger all long-term swans fans

"The Eagles have been not just a big fish but a whale in a small pond almost since their inception in the late 1980s. We saw that tendency to march to their own drum and refuse to take heed of warnings take an awful human toll 20 or so years ago. Maybe this current dire state of affairs on the field is just another version of the same affliction."

The loss to Richmond has sucked a lot of the excitement out of this board and an easy win over the Eagles followed by a bye won't bring it back. I think the GWS game is the next time we'll see real excitement again.
I wonder if the players realise the impact that results have on fans. A close fought loss to a good team would not but a poor game like that is such a downer. Kills faith.

Lucky we're not playing in Sydney this weekend, they'd have to wear galoshes!

We had a couple of days like that. Kudos for mentioning galoshes. Are they still used?

The loss to Richmond has sucked a lot of the excitement out of this board and an easy win over the Eagles followed by a bye won't bring it back. I think the GWS game is the next time we'll see real excitement again.
I wonder if the players realise the impact that results have on fans. A close fought loss to a good team would not but a poor game like that is such a downer. Kills faith.

the suns will be a test
but i'll be happy just to get a win out of the way tomorrow ...

I know I won't

Try a salad of segmented ruby red grapefruit interwoven with cooked beetroot cut into similar sized segments. A little olive oil and a spoon of raita….. so easy, visually appealing, tasty and who knows might be good for us as well.

Can you imagine what it will be like on here if we lose to WCE..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back