R5 Voting

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird game.

5 - Richards. Only beaten at the end by Mooney when the midfield fell asleep
4 - Jolly. When he went off our clearances fell away. Kicked an important goal too.
3 - Buchanan. Busy all day, linked well in the midfield.
2 - Goodes. Tried really hard to break the supertagger. If he only kicked a few of those goals.
1 - Barry. I think Hawkins thrashed him in their contests, but he provided good rebound in Tadhg's absence.

5 Kirk - never stopped working all afternoon
4 Richards - unlucky that Mooney received some charity late in the game
3 Jolly - his best game for the season, I reckon
2 Leo - beaten in the first half but sensational in the second half. Played like a captain should.
1 Bevan - very solid game from Bevo this afternoon

5 - Richards
4 - Barry
3 -?
2 -?
1 -?

weren't too many other standouts. It was a game where everyone contributed.

I thought ROk was good for the first half but went missing in the second.

Poor game from Mikey O

Davis still doesn't do enough

Bird gets pinged way too often

Disposals from Mcveigh and Matter were very ordinary

Nick Smith was very poor but I guess enjoys a little immunity given that it was his first senior game

Wow, reallyyy hard this week.

5. Richards - Doesn't really deserve 5 points but someone has to get them.
4. Kirk - Not too bad.
3. Barry - Definitely beaten in the one on ones but alteast he was trying to generate some run.. didn't always work but I applaud the fact that he was actually trying to start something.
2. Jolly - Best game for the year. First time this year that he actually tapped to Swans players. I know he was only against Blake but you gotta start somewhere.
1. Moore - Thought he was probably the best out of all the youngsters.

5. Richards - This guy is underrated. Probably our best contributor this year. Absolutely smashed Mooney today and contributed well up the field too.

4. Kirk - A lot of great in an under work particularly in the first half. He was the reason we dominated the clearances.

3. Jolly - One of his best games for us. Was useful all over the ground.

2. ROK - Not many people seem to rate his game today. He was again wasteful in front of goal but was a great target all day and we would have been nowhere near the cats without him.

1. McVeigh - Tried hard all day and another hard running display. Made a critical error in the back pocket in the last quater but other than that was quality.

I would have liked to put Leo in for his 2nd half but the fact is that he was absolutely killed in the first half.

I would have given some votes to Goodes as well but missing at least 2 easy shots and 2 gettable shots at goal is unforgivable.

Hard one. After calming down, I can think straight.

5. Richards - Held on to Mooney well and his defence has been pretty solid. Shame about the last 10 minutes of the game
4. Moore - This guy never stops trying; brilliant goals
3. Buchanan - Plenty of movement in the midfield, great effort
2. Goodes - The effort was there
1. Bevan - Played a better game today, nice tackles and never stopped trying

Honourable mentions to Jolly, McVeigh, Kirk and ROK.

5 - Richards
4 - Barry
3 -?
2 -?
1 -?

weren't too many other standouts. It was a game where everyone contributed.

I thought ROk was good for the first half but went missing in the second.

Poor game from Mikey O

Davis still doesn't do enough

Bird gets pinged way too often

Disposals from Mcveigh and Matter were very ordinary

Nick Smith was very poor but I guess enjoys a little immunity given that it was his first senior game
Read the POTY rules, or don't vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Teddy
4. Goodes - probabvly would have been our best if he snagged those 3 chances
3. Macca
2. Marty - better than 2 points, but clangers disappointed
1. Jolly - solid effort again, having a very good start to the year

Our entire backline played well under terrible pressure. I'm happy with Geelong wining that one, as they deserved it. Just a shame the scoreboard ended up where it did.

Special mention to Jack. Went with a true superstar for a long long time in that game. Probably tired a bit in the end, and Ablett did most of his damage after the change was made, but after the matchups he's had already this year he's definitely the new Crouch for me.:thumbsu:

Even though we lost and messed up a few things i dont think we played a bad game we just couldnt break them thats all

i thought we played very well as a team in the 2nd and 3rd terms but over all i thought

5.Jolly loved that mark he just seemed 2 be the stand out
4.Moore kicked some good goals shame he missed that last goal good marking 2
3.Cheese also kicked some very importand goals
2.Ablett kicked a good goal also tackled well
1.Leo Barry thought he was the only who would have a run even though he turned over the ball a fair bit

I thought the young kids did well poor Smith not a very good way 2 start ur senior games but i guess he went in against the top team...snaps to Jack and Bird they got in there and had a good go

Snaps 2 Rhino and Superted & Jude Bolton

shame to see our bigger names fall out of the game

5: D.Jolly
4: T.Richards
3: B.Kirk
2: J.Bolton
1: C.Bird

Mentions to Mattner, Buchanan, O'Keefe and McVeigh, who would have got votes but for backing out of at least one contest that could have cost us a goal.

I'm surprised that Moore is getting votes, I thought apart from a 10 minute purple patch he was quite ordinary.

5. Jolly
4. Richards
3. Kirk
2. McVeigh
1. ROK

Apology to Bevan

Can't believe some -ve comments about Smith! first game was relatively sensational for effort and involvement. Straight out of ACTFL

Bird has to learn to burst clear or dispose by hand quickly before doing the fancy stuff but is progressing, he has got somethin special

Jack & Barlow...top quality

-----------------------------------------------
Cats were very good, but absence of Tadgh really hurt... put a load on Mattner

....they can be beaten on a given day with some luck...but it will take a super effort

5. Jolly
4. Richards
3. Kirk
2. McVeigh
1. ROK

Apology to Bevan

Can't believe some -ve comments about Smith! first game was relatively sensational for effort and involvement. Straight out of ACTFL

Bird has to learn to burst clear or dispose by hand quickly before doing the fancy stuff but is progressing, he has got somethin special

Jack & Barlow...top quality

-----------------------------------------------
Cats were very good, but absence of Tadgh really hurt... put a load on Mattner

....they can be beaten on a given day with some luck...but it will take a super effort

"relatively sensational"?????

5) jolly
4) buchanan
3) barry
2) j bolton
1) richards

barlow and moore did well, bird has improved each game
as for the poster who says he gets caught too often, he's played five games
what's mattner's excuse???

5. Jolly - Best game in a long time, 28 hit outs, a goal and a huuuuuge grab.
4. Teddy Richards - Is getting better every week. Killed Mooney.
3. Kirk - Courageous as always
2. J Bolton
1. Bevan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back