Game Day Rampe's Romper Stompers vs the WAFL presents the worst of Wurst Coast feat. T. Kelly - the Margin Mania SCG Special! + A Guest appearance from DanWA

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2011
Right Behind You
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Can GAGF
Cola should win, unless...

tank-m60t.gif

:think:

As long as footy wins overall :thumbsupemoji:

It definitely will not win in this supposed game.

I am already deep into a gin bottle. My plan for the game involves a blacked out room, the Telly on mute, eye patches and so much cotton wool stuffed in my ears I look like a deranged marmoset.

I also have a stuffed toy horse I nicked this morning from some urchin. I have a plentiful supply of sharp needles to stick into said voodoo horsey doll. I also have a sharp meat cleaver on hand to deliver the coup de grace in the event the Weasels jag a win.

For the first time in my life I feel empathy for a Norf supporter who has to be bribed with free pies to go to a game.

I need some fricken free pies to pay the slightest attention to this game that pits a Train Wreck v a Plane Crash.

I am already deep into a gin bottle. My plan for the game involves a blacked out room, the Telly on mute, eye patches and so much cotton wool stuffed in my ears I look like a deranged marmoset.

I also have a stuffed toy horse I nicked this morning from some urchin. I have a plentiful supply of sharp needles to stick into said voodoo horsey doll. I also have a sharp meat cleaver on hand to deliver the coup de grace in the event the Weasels jag a win.

For the first time in my life I feel empathy for a Norf supporter who has to be bribed with free pies to go to a game.

I need some fricken free pies to pay the slightest attention to this game that pits a Train Wreck v a Plane Crash.
If the Eagles get up it will be great day for footy. Haven't heard this in a while:

I drank gin once. I did 18 months. Would not recommend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I drank gin once. I did 18 months. Would not recommend.

About to shift to the remains of a bottle of Absinthe for the game to put me in a mood for delirium and have a fresh bottle of Jameson to seal the deal for when I go full Horrie the Horrorhead if the alleged game goes the wrong way.

Warm gin is no good

But I'm super stoked about the game and the fanyastic crew we've assemlbed here to enjoy it together

giphy.gif

The only thing I have enjoyed today is watching Ginnipig make a fool of himself in the Ressies.

About to shift to the remains of a bottle of Absinthe for the game to put me in a mood for delirium and have a fresh bottle of Jameson to seal the deal for when I go full Horrie the Horrorhead if the alleged game goes the wrong way.
I'd say good luck, but that would be dishonest.

i'm not wambat

mickey o is only remembered for paying for silence on sexual assault

oh hello Wambat. Optimistic about the outcome today?

In news to cheer you up your Chooks airlifted NicNat to the game. A small crane was used to remove the lardarse from the freight plane and a large truck is hauling him to the SCG. This caused an almighty traffic jam as the truck surrounded by extra wide load vehicles could only go at 20kph.

Ground staff are still making necessary renovations to the five seats he will occupy. Apparently* the Sunday edition of the Worst Australian will commence the campaign for NicNat to win AA Honours for 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back