Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

The NHL's next set of Reverse Retros were released today.

FfhYEiUXEAAXe2A

For me I think that just about all the teams have knocked it out of the park. The pedistal for Calgary looks amazing (though I wouldn't buy it), I have already preordered Anaheim's, and if they shipped to Australia, Seattle's would have been as well, with Vancouver and the Rangers are very much being considered.

Vegas continues to push the boundaries of jersey design with a jersey that glows in the dark, so will be interesting to see on the ice.

Detroit's is horrendous, why black?

The Islanders miss the mark but credit for bringing back the fisherman even if not executed as well as it could have been, and Carolina is just a waste.

Overall I think a better set of jerseys compared to the first iteration.

Bloody Adidas, firstly they make brilliant Arsenal kits every year costing me a lot of money buying them, then the new Reverse Retro jerseys which I have bought one and still want a couple more, and now they pull this stunt...

They are going to seriously send me broke the way they are going.

My bank account does not appreciate seeing this, might be about to drop a fair bit of coin...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh boy 🔥🔥 official files or your own recreations?

Warriors, Blues and Bulls logos taken from PDFs of annual reports. Other three had to be recreated, along with the Pura Milk/Mercantile Mutual logos etc.

Hope to get this one up very soon, all the state uniforms are done, just got to do the international ones.

Finally got around to finishing this but I've made a new template for any new or intermediate designers out there who are looking for an easy-to-use template to perhaps make a portfolio off of or even just throw some of their ideas onto. Let me know if you have any issues with it but otherwise it's yours to do as you please

if someone could add this onto the templates thread would much appreciated Red Crow Gibbsy Freight Train

NATODESIGNS TEMPLATE.jpg

Request for the mods, can we please get a thread pinned or update the template and resource thread to have quick links to each different sports discussion thread, and then the design request thread and stuff that we have specific threads for. I know these threads exist and they are a nuisense to search for

The full Teamcoach set was released today and they have a Scanlens set to commemorate Scanlens’ 60th anniversary, although even though every team has a photo from last year (or the year before in some cases), Luke Breust’s photo is from either 2017 or 2018 based on the collar and the fact that those were the last years the brown jumper was worn. Obviously it doesn’t matter, but I found it just a tad amusing. The Scanlens set is extremely interesting though, and the rare version is almost indistinguishable from the more common ones so I’m hoping someone accidentally sells one for way less than intended.

Attachments

• 4DFCB2C7-E567-4100-8BC0-A116A8BCEC0F.png
    4DFCB2C7-E567-4100-8BC0-A116A8BCEC0F.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 59

Remove this Banner Ad

Back