Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have three. A team lads shirt, a Geoff's Mercantile shirt, and an "I hate The Bands You Like" shirt.

Going to buy a couple more very shortly.
I'm really bummed about the Geoff's Mercantile shirt. Shrunk slightly in the wash after one wear :( not wearing it again until I lose my gut ^_^

did you get them from the Aus store?
i've been considering getting some for a while but none of the ones i like are on the Aus store when i look.
Bought them from the US store I think? Must have been, because the postage was something ridiculous. But I intend to do it again. Next pay probably ^_^

checked the Aus store just before, seems to have a few more of them now.

drop bear gus looks pretty cool, it's an Australian exclusive
Drop bear gus is on my list.

Wearing my team lads shirt at uni today. I'm kinda hopeful someone will point it out like "ayyyyyyyyye".

Lol at WSW for this joke. Every time we win a game a star will be added.
80716b3f4c.jpg

mate jeld wen werent around then, trust me its 2008 or 2009
look at the 03 sponsors in this pic
172279.jpg

back sponsor is bills express btw

I love the xbox sponsor on the shorts. I used to always think it looked super cool as a kid. Still do now. The font is just awesome in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

must have been that Sony wouldn't allow it into the game, and it was too hard to change that for the xbox at the time or something?
It'd be like when XBOX had their logo on the black-dot on the NRL goalposts, and only the Xbox version had the sponsorship there in the first Rugby League game. But different obviously... orrrrr Xbox were a late sponsor for the Saints or their contract expired before the game came out. I couldn't see any sponsor on AFL Live 2003 (PS2 version) though (although 2003 was based on 2002, 2004 on 2003 and P.E. on 2004 so who the f*** knows which game it'd be in)

Oh, btw, here's a random screenshot from teh interwebz which will make a few people pitch tents.

2007627181412210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back