Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Relatively bland but edible

And NOT A MARGARITA TO BE HAD

People have been hanged for lesser crimes!

Thanks for the feedback though, pretty much in line with my assumption.

If ever in Adelaide, don't be shy to try Zapatas on Melbourne St in North Adelaide (15 minute walk from Adelaide Oval), fantastic Mexican food.

Not at all

Work pays for airfares, accommodation, food etc.

And no family around

Pretty good really

So not "the only time I'd consider going there is if I were subpoenad" (but maybe a bit...)?

I can't confirm the Zapatas frozen margarita policy, though having a standard one would not be an issue.

"What to do with Melky.. shows glimpses but is a soft soft soft footballer.. some of his efforts are worthy of under 10's..

I know others disagree but I would have preferred lonergans hard body in the contest tonight.. at least he puts his head over it and impacts the contest.. melksham is soft, outside runner who doesn't work hard at all imho. Front runner and would benefit from a rest/spell in the magoo's.

Still young and has showed enough to think he could be a great player if he gets his attitude right."

i should have realised I could suffer having to see positive comments about Lonergan when I started this project

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"
At the moment I liken him to a man in a relationship who gets too comfortable.

He no longer feels the need to continually better himself, as he thinks the woman will love him no matter how much he lets himself go.

I think Essendon and Jake need to see other people for a few weeks and then see if Jake approaches the relationship any different.

If he plays this coming week, he better provide a bloody big romantic gesture."

theres a reason im doing this. seeing this incredible metaphor was not it but

from

He looks every bit as good a player as Scully, Trengove, Martin and Morrabito.

Incredible talent. Credit to recruiters.

to

I don't know who there is to come in but for god sake get rid of this bloke. Yea third year player bla bla bla... Shows very little defineable quality that says he's going to be a good AFL player. Liability. Go and get your development from Bendigo for the rest of the year as far as i'm concerned.

Milk is better described as off, tbh.

If only his name was Eggsham. :cool:
Somebody compared him to an egg!

He's like an egg.
When he's off, he's absolutely awful and stinks the place out.
He was off.

Always thought he's been just about our worst for only getting 'up' for big games, and having a s**t night against poor sides. He was woeful for 2 weeks then turned it on for Carlton. Did the same last year, horrible through the bad patch then awesome v Geelong. I don't think that's good enough, it shits me up the wall. Just seems totally unprofessional.

But still, he'll probably hold his spot, and we're playing a good side: so watch this space.

"What to do with Melky.. shows glimpses but is a soft soft soft footballer.. some of his efforts are worthy of under 10's..

I know others disagree but I would have preferred lonergans hard body in the contest tonight.. at least he puts his head over it and impacts the contest.. melksham is soft, outside runner who doesn't work hard at all imho. Front runner and would benefit from a rest/spell in the magoo's.

Still young and has showed enough to think he could be a great player if he gets his attitude right."

i should have realised I could suffer having to see positive comments about Lonergan when I started this project
Gee I wonder who that was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back