Random Random Chat Thread XL

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my case it means I get a higher mark because I don't leave it to the last minute

I didn't say you had to leave it to the last minute. I always did the assignments and if I happened to finish early (rare), I'd hold back the assignment until the due date. If a lecturer/tutor got your assignment weeks early they'd simply mark it harder under the premise that you could have made it better with all that extra time.. even if it was ****ing awesome to begin with (also rare).

I didn't say you had to leave it to the last minute. I always did the assignments and if I happened to finish early (rare), I'd hold back the assignment until the due date. If a lecturer/tutor got your assignment weeks early they'd simply mark it harder under the premise that you could have made it better with all that extra time.. even if it was ******* awesome to begin with (also rare).

Yep. Always hold onto it.

Finished all my uni assignments for the semester and handed them in with 3 weeks to spare. Only got a quiz in week 12 to worry about now.

Our lecturers don't give us assignments until 2 weeks before they're due mostly.
Not that I'd do them until 3 days before they're due.

Finished all my uni assignments for the semester and handed them in with 3 weeks to spare. Only got a quiz in week 12 to worry about now.

You want to do my homework for me? :p

On a different subject... anyone here ever do Tough Mudder?

Talking about it... Are you?

Just did the one in Vegas on Saturday. I definitely recommend doing it if you're thinking about it. As sore as I am, I'm going to do another one next year... I just don't know which one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back