Random Chat Thread XXXIX - Sex Cauldron? I thought they closed that place down

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that people took such an innocuous statement and ran with it suggests a lot of jealousy going on. Particularly poor form from a mod, liking a post telling me to * off.

The fact that people took such an innocuous statement and ran with it suggests a lot of jealousy going on. Particularly poor form from a mod, liking a post telling me to **** off.
Sensitive much?

Why would you mention how much you were making if you didn't want to brag?

Why would anyone be jealous... we don't know what you do to earn your money.

The fact that people took such an innocuous statement and ran with it suggests a lot of jealousy going on. Particularly poor form from a mod, liking a post telling me to **** off.

You want to advertise how much you're earning on a public forum (when no one else is), pass it off as innocuous, ask for something in return for a donation (missing the point of a... donation), and then complain when someone takes the piss?

If you're in your safe in your six-figure ivory tower that we now all have been alerted to, why on Earth would you care what some bozo has to say about on that same public forum? Surely there are more discreet ways to go about your business (like contacting the club directly or some other esoteric approach that hasn't occurred to me yet) if you find someone making a disparaging comment about your financial situation so upsetting.

take it to the thread the post was made in i don't want to hear this crap

I'm not sure why Kong saw fit to take something I posted on a completely different thread and post it on here.

You want to advertise how much you're earning on a public forum (when no one else is), pass it off as innocuous, ask for something in return for a donation (missing the point of a... donation), and then complain when someone takes the piss?

If you're in your safe in your six-figure ivory tower that we now all have been alerted to, why on Earth would you care what some bozo has to say about on that same public forum? Surely there are more discreet ways to go about your business (like contacting the club directly or some other esoteric approach that hasn't occurred to me yet) if you find someone making a disparaging comment about your financial situation so upsetting.

I posted it on a thread encourgaging people to donate to the flight plan. I merely mentioned that there was no reason I couldn't considering I am earning good money at the moment. No bragging involved.

I'm not sure why Kong saw fit to take something I posted on a completely different thread and post it on here.
Oh yeah I'm not having a go at you. I've discussed with Whomb my distaste for taking posts by users into another thread and mocking them, assuming that the mocked user won't see it. What I'm saying is, this whole chat should be going on in that thread that started the discussion

Also I made a new account i'm not sure i'm sticking with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah I'm not having a go at you. I've discussed with Whomb my distaste for taking posts by users into another thread and mocking them, assuming that the mocked user won't see it. What I'm saying is, this whole chat should be going on in that thread that started the discussion

don't like

prefer inanimate objects.

On the old big footy he probably would have got away with it. Unfortunately on the new one you get alerted whenever you've been quoted. If he had kept it on that thread and heckled me about it I would have taken it in much better spirits than taking it to a Separate thread and mocking me where he thought I wouldn’t see it.

tumblr_m0qi6qtb3k1qca6mzo1_250.gif

tumblr_m0qi6qtb3k1qca6mzo2_250.gif

tumblr_m0qi6qtb3k1qca6mzo3_r1_500.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back