Random Chat Thread XXXVIII - Player Threads in your Player Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Random Chat Thread XXXVI - CAUTION: Thread has been Weaponised

The Godfather Collection (Coppola Restoration) Blu Ray sells for $140 at JB Hi Fi, I just bought it off Amazon UK for $35 incl. shipping.

Such a rip off over here. No wonder so many people in Australia download shows/movies.

I used to watch The Amazing Race on Ch. 7 but after about three episodes in, it would get taken off or moved to another time. Every. Season. Now I just download it because I'm sick of putting up with their s**t.

Laurie_Forman.png

0401-70s-mug-ex-5.jpg

I was using BTJunkie, which was shut down, so lately it's been EZTV.

Not too bad, but getting shows by seperate episodes is annoying, and I'm starting to find more and more uploaders are using Mkv or mp4 formats, rather than AVI.

Isohunt seems pretty good so far.

Get used to it brocicle. Everything will be mkv soon. 170mb vs 70mb for a 20 minute show.

See success of mp3 if you dont agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GoT thread is no doubt ruined by someone who read the book.

Yeah I refuse to go in there because of that. Someone will either blatantly say something from the book or make "educated guesses" about what's going to happen having read the book trying to get points for predicting. The other forum I read has 2 seperate threads, one for the book people and one for people who havn't read the books and even with that you still get people filtering in with shady stuff. Show is to good to be spoiled.

Yeah I refuse to go in there because of that. Someone will either blatantly say something from the book or make "educated guesses" about what's going to happen having read the book trying to get points for predicting. The other forum I read has 2 seperate threads, one for the book people and one for people who havn't read the books and even with that you still get people filtering in with shady stuff. Show is to good to be spoiled.
Yep hate it. Luckily I forgot everything I read in the bigfooty one. Refuse to enter it ever again.

Same thing is happening with the Walking Dead, everyone speaking about the comics. So frustrating.

Yeah well,

My brother told me the ending to the sixth sense before I had seen it.

never forgiven

Remove this Banner Ad

Back