Random discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks guys. :) :heart:

I'm actually looking forward to starting something new. I was there to long anyway. Spend this week with the kids and hit the job hunting trail next week. I have had a quick look and there seems to be plenty of jobs out there.
It's quite exciting really.

Change is good Toad, although it's better when it's on your terms. Just go out and look for as many jobs as you can, and you'll get a nibble at some. Just be patient, and something will turn up for you.

Change is good Toad, although it's better when it's on your terms. Just go out and look for as many jobs as you can, and you'll get a nibble at some. Just be patient, and something will turn up for you.
And here I am in the same clothes I was put in from birth... someone lied to me.

Still a snug fit too. :thumbsu:

I see what you did there, you just recycled your philosophy about women :thumbsu::)

Butterfly woman, get in the touch with the club? Or just try a google search.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toad when I am back in Melbourne would like to catch up with you and a few others from here, will have to organise it.

Hopefully you had the Aquarium on the list of things to do. Only been once, but a fantastic place to do. Although, not quite as good as the one on the Sunshine Coast.

I went to the Melb Aquarium last year and was thoroughly disappointed. The best part was the penguins as you walked in the front door, and wasn't a whole lot after that. Sydney on the other hand have a fantastic one, lots bigger too.

I went to the Melb Aquarium last year and was thoroughly disappointed. The best part was the penguins as you walked in the front door, and wasn't a whole lot after that. Sydney on the other hand have a fantastic one, lots bigger too.

Each to their own I suppose.
Still, I enjoyed it when I was there, although that was a few years ago now. Perhaps it's gone down hill since then.

Each to their own I suppose.
Still, I enjoyed it when I was there, although that was a few years ago now. Perhaps it's gone down hill since then.

I've never liked our Aquarium in comparison to Sydney's either.
Too small and no outdoor activities.

That ride they had there was pretty ordinary but then again after Universal Studio's, it's all pretty ordinary

Hopefully you had the Aquarium on the list of things to do. Only been once, but a fantastic place to do. Although, not quite as good as the one on the Sunshine Coast.

Agreed. The Sunshine Coast Aquarium is the best. Spent the day at the Zoo with some friends taking photographs. :thumbsu:

Took them there last year so it's a bit meh for them. But speaking of big fish tanks the one in Perth is a kick arse one. I cant remember the name, (Guns help) but it is fricken awesome.

I remember the name Underwater world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back