Random talk thread: real good talking about random stuff n that

Remove this Banner Ad

It's ALL about the MUSIC brother.

FFS.:rolleyes:

Like Plugger said, if she looked like a camels arse she wouldn't have a single male fan.
You can say that about most female artists as well.

You can say that about most female artists as well.

Yeah, but Tay Tay seems to have attracted a certain male demographic who are definitely old enough to be her father, yet travel across the country to her concerts with their 14 yr old niece in tow, in case they look like...you know...ummm...suspicious.:$

Yeah, but Tay Tay seems to have attracted a certain male demographic who are definitely old enough to be her father, yet travel across the country to her concerts with their 14 yr old niece in tow, in case they look like...you know...ummm...suspicious.:$
But they just love her music :rolleyes:

Yep...it's just a really honest music appreciation society.:thumbsu:

I wonder how many of them would accept a free front row concert ticket, on the condition that they remained blindfolded?

I would. But being blindfolded i'd be all hands.

Yep...it's just a really honest music appreciation society.:thumbsu:

I wonder how many of them would accept a free front row concert ticket, on the condition that they remained blindfolded?
I'd laugh if she was mostly just lip syncing anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only just this afternoon got your forwarded email for some reason...just changed NBN company...may be why Crippa

All good and appreciated brother :) :)

Not sure what happened to my PM's for a while there either. :(
Oh, thanks :) and to you too Crippa

How long will thisone be? Few weeks?
#freebushie
I'm not sure how long this one is for, but I'm willing to bet that when he finally gets out he's going to be so worked up it will soon be permanent.

I'm not sure how long this one is for, but I'm willing to bet that when he finally gets out he's going to be so worked up it will soon be permanent.
Middle of Jan at latest most likely
#freebushie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back