Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know our WA supporter base is the third biggest behind NSW and Victoria right? Maybe fourth biggest if you count the extra heads of our Tassie supporters, but we have always had a strong following in Perth.

You know our WA supporter base is the third biggest behind NSW and Victoria right? Maybe fourth biggest if you count the extra heads of our Tassie supporters, but we have always had a strong following in Perth.
Reported on sr behalf

Yeah and its very cliquey here trust me there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and its very cliquey here trust me there

In what way? I have family in Perth and I've been to a couple of Swans games at Subi/Patersons/Domain but never been to any of the club functions before.

We did at that time, but I'm not sure if its still the same. I know that the school rep side moved to an all black jumper when I was in Year 12. Whether that has been followed by the OB's at any level is not something I know about
The coach is a beauty as well, played in the Rams team with Bloody Nick Davis and Craig Bolton and a few others of note , under the great #26 in Stevie Wright. Ben also worked for some time at the Rising Sun in the heart of South, while playing for Port Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back