Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny I ask a serious question on your board that might impact both our teams in the coming draft and I get these responses

So how do you think this thread got to 325 pages in June?

This thread is for the seriously deluded, outrageous rumours, and ridiculous trade scenario's.

325 pages and about 300 is talking s**t

Still don't understand how I'm a liar, maybe you think trying to rip off Saints in trade deals but that's just a matter of opinions

You said you were leaving this thread and then proceeded to post in it a million more times.

A post from 7 years ago amongst 4,500 posts, the question has to be asked, do you spend any quality time with your Mrs or Mr?

As far as the post goes, it was pretty damn accurate, never let sentiment or friendships get in the way of what is best for our club.

I dont post often on here but couldn't pass the opportunity to tell you that youre a *ing idiot. Lol

Dane Swan says hi...

Swan has got way too many, I agree, but I don't think he's got anything as silly as Membrey's palm tree.

MEMBREY%20Tim.png

Swan has got way too many, I agree, but I don't think he's got anything as silly as Membrey's palm tree.

MEMBREY%20Tim.png
The back-to-front tramp stamp says otherwise...

741707-dane-swan.jpg

And is the one on his hand for his *ahem* 'alone time'?

I don't want to spoil your guys fun, but I'm just realistic.

Lets be honest, every single player that you guys have said we'll get, are signing up - 1 by 1.
That's the nature of trading; most people stay put.

Stop saying 'you guys' as if you're some kind of higher intellect or clearer thinker, it's insufferably superior.

Billy is so massively underrated & unfairly bagged by some supporters. I made the mistake of reading a fee threads on SS this morning... calls for him to be traded so Pierce can get a go...FFS.

I really don't see the need to be worried about the ruck situation now...we're finally got depth which we will undoubtedly need down the track. The most physically demanding & injury prone position & supporters want to trade out our #1 Ruckman???

Utterly ludicrous
Have you got links? I'd like to read those posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the nature of trading; most people stay put.

Stop saying 'you guys' as if you're some kind of higher intellect or clearer thinker, it's insufferably superior.

How would you like me to describe you then?

Stop being so touchy, as if I'm attacking you. Simply saying that the fantastic lovely saints supporters (I hope this is OK for you, I'd hate to hurt your feelings again to describe you as "you guys", which I can totally understand is really really insulting :rolleyes:) are spending endless hours speaking about players that won't be coming to our club next year.

As I said, you are more than welcome to keep spending time talking about it, however I said it earlier in the thread that the players being mentioned just won't be coming to our club this season.

If we snag someone, great, I'll say sorry and cheer them on next season.

However nearly all the players I can recall being mentioned have been signing on with their respective clubs.

How would you like me to describe you then?

Stop being so touchy, as if I'm attacking you. Simply saying that the fantastic lovely saints supporters (I hope this is OK for you, I'd hate to hurt your feelings again to describe you as "you guys", which I can totally understand is really really insulting :rolleyes:) are spending endless hours speaking about players that won't be coming to our club next year.

As I said, you are more than welcome to keep spending time talking about it, however I said it earlier in the thread that the players being mentioned just won't be coming to our club this season.

If we snag someone, great, I'll say sorry and cheer them on next season.

However nearly all the players I can recall being mentioned have been signing on with their respective clubs.
Now you're just coming across as a tool.

I'm 'more than welcome' am I? Oh thankyouthankyouthankyou Sir.

NO FUN ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD. ONLY REALITY IS ALLOWED TO BE POSTED HERE.

Who said that?

I think I've made it clear that speculation is exactly what this thread is for, however I'm realistic and tend not to get involved.

In my last two posts directly before this post, I said that you are all more than welcome to continue to speculate - but we aren't going to get that big fish this season. I'm relatively confident at that.

Me making this point, is no different that someone else saying that they think we are going to get Shiel/Treloar/Kelly/WHE/Whitfield/Sloane/Lynch - it's just not a popular post so often gets some negative responses.

it's just not a popular post so often gets some negative responses.

No, it gets that response because you come across as horribly condescending. There's nothing wrong with pointing out that Sloane was always a long shot (everyone here knew it) but saying things like this:

I told you guys about 3 months ago that we weren't going to get Sloane.

I know you guys have fun talking about this stuff, but it isn't realistic.

Just makes it seem like you are looking down on everyone who enjoys a bit of stupid speculation (which has for a long time been the entire M.O for this thread).

And no, saying things like this:
I don't want to spoil your guys fun, but I'm just realistic.

doesn't make it alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back