Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Since my. 3 week ban has now ended thanks to an overly sensetive JOOP who likes to tell people not to have an opinion , it astounds me how this daily what should we do with our pics conversation is so treading water . What a waste of time . One day you will all be at the end and think oh. How much time did I waste in that forum . If only I went out into the sun or went fishing or tried to bang the hot girl in the office or whatever but no I spent my time debating who we might get with pic 5 or trade for a lower pic . Lots of people with **** all else to do
How hot we talking?

Since my. 3 week ban has now ended thanks to an overly sensetive JOOP who likes to tell people not to have an opinion , it astounds me how this daily what should we do with our pics conversation is so treading water . What a waste of time . One day you will all be at the end and think oh. How much time did I waste in that forum . If only I went out into the sun or went fishing or tried to bang the hot girl in the office or whatever but no I spent my time debating who we might get with pic 5 or trade for a lower pic . Lots of people with **** all else to do
Ship off mate for the love of God. You post this whinge on a weekly basis, instead of giving else a clip about what they should be doing why don't you go and do it yourself.

But here you are

Haha StanleyKnifes / Manimal Dunstan, what ever you call yourself these days! Why so combative for :(
Because this board was once enjoyable and now it's just turning into a bunch of flogs, like Stavro, Defacto and others. No wonder Sunshine Saint left.

So i'm out, all the best to the posters who are actually decent and not *******s.

Because this board was once enjoyable and now it's just turning into a bunch of flogs, like Stavro, Defacto and others. No wonder Sunshine Saint left.

So i'm out, all the best to the posters who are actually decent and not *******s.

:(

Goodbye Dylan

You were one of my favourite posters :hearts:

image.jpg

How is Stavro a flog mate? He gives us good info when he has it and seems a top bloke from what I've read
Cheers mate

Cmon big guy, maybe we can try be friends? How about next time I have info,you can be one of the first to know!!

Do you forgive me?

what did i do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a shame :( And tbh, I don't think Defacto has deviated from his past postings? If anything, he gives our resident guru BS a free run more often.

That's a shame :( And tbh, I don't think Defacto has deviated from his past postings? If anything, he gives our resident guru BS a free run more often.

yeh i was bit of a dick...

in my defence though the headless chook era of our club turned everything a bit feral on here

Break time for me also troops.

See you in the preseason.

"Yo stanley, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but barrels had one of the best BigFooty retirements of all time".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back