Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly

"Wears thin"

Something about footy would be nice from you Einstein

If you don't agree with me, fine... Give an alternative POV
Rather than a pointless comment like
"Why do you post?"
It's ridiculous

Your negative comments would hold some weight if they weren't so ridiculous. Just posting to stir up others is what your doing.

Isn't that what you did??

Your post was an unnecessary insult directed straight at me

I will call you for what you are

An irrelevant little sniper, who cannot reply to a post with a valid response.. Just a pointless jibe

If you bought something to the table... I'd consider it...
But no, you didn't
So I'll continue to pick you apart until you cease...

I won't back down, understand that

There is certainly a pattern to this thread

Sunshine Saint, another great post, you add so much to this board......not.

It must KILL you that you have no inside info on anything, you just pontificate from your little ivory tower, hoping to find a new poster so you can say 'welcome' otherwise you lie in wait, desperately hoping for Brian to post so you can again climb on my back and shoot me down.

How many times a day do you check to see if I've posted? This has been going on for years, I almost feel sorry for you, perhaps you should see a counsellor. In the real world, you would be known as a bully, I don't like bullies, not many people do, they are the lowliest of society.

My next post will be about the weather, I'll tell it like it is, however I'm sure you will say it's the opposite.

Last edited:
I for one enjoy BrianSpeaking's posts. Sunshine Saint, why not put him on ignore instead of bagging him out?

joop gave me the shits so he has been on ignore for months, dont have to read his smarmy crap. If you dont like BS's tips dont read them.

We don't need posts on who is on ignore and who is in a select group of people to get info. I'm aware of some fine and important work that Sunshine Saint does behind the scenes with the club - and has done for some time (despite being quite happy for no fanfare).

But he's not expected to be above scrutiny, and nor should anyone else. Don't play the victim card, particularly when you've expressed that you don't rate the forum and don't care what people think of you.

Not that criticism needs to get nasty, forcing the mods to act when we'd love to see whether the board can self-moderate.

There should be no surprises as to why I rarely post any more.

I've been told by Mods that I am big noting myself, after a complaint by Sunshine Saint, and was given an infraction, so I'm out of here for a while.

Hopefully Sunshine Saint can provide you with all of the gossip.

Sad that one person is controlling what you guys hear on here.

I've been told by Mods that I am big noting myself, after a complaint by Sunshine Saint, and was given an infraction, so I'm out of here for a while.

what? Im making a complaint about this complaint

Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's crap if true. Sorry mate.

BrianSpeaking going down like Malthouse; throwing grenades. :D

Shame if true though, this place is built upon bombast, rumour, innuendo and self-promotion... Just look at SK_MD_#7's entire posting career!

Better than posting about tall men all the time..
04efa02da3c9a18536a855abef86274d.jpg

:p

Sadly it seems to be case on here that the mods and a select few want to run their own agendas and anyone whom disagrees with them are castigated - disappointing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back