Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if anybody has explained to joop the grammatical error in what he said (which is what 35Saints35 was referring to), not that we all didn't understand that bit of sarcasm.

Resigned means he quit. Re-signed means that he has signed another contract. Nothing with being a douchebag at all. Just the difference between knowing your s**t and knowing you're s**t.
Thanks for the English lesson. Next time I'll be sure to double check over all my phones autocorrects.
My comment about him being a douchebag was with regards to him thinking I was trying to be 'cool'.

Thanks for the English lesson. Next time I'll be sure to double check over all my phones autocorrects.
My comment about him being a douchebag was with regards to him thinking I was trying to be 'cool'.
Regardless of whether that was actually autocorrect or not, your response indicated that you completely missed the joke in the response. I was just trying to explain it to you. Sorry if I've hit a nerve in doing so.

Back to the threat - I'd definitely consider speaking to Carlisle as not to rule out all options. But definitely wouldn't pull the plug on really chasing him until we all get a better idea on what's happening with Essendon's situation, as well as how well Goddard, Delaney and Lee are developing (by year's end).

Regardless of whether that was actually autocorrect or not, your response indicated that you completely missed the joke in the response. I was just trying to explain it to you. Sorry if I've hit a nerve in doing so.
Think you've confused missing the joke to not caring. Thanks for explaining dad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares about his sexuality?

I thought he was a mormon or seventh day adventist or something. A religious nutter but married. There was a gay stalker thing he had who decided he was meant to be together. I don't think having a stalker necessarily makes you bi. Not that it would matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are you still banging the "Lees's papers are stamped" drum?

You have been told he has a two year contract, you have been told he is learning hi trade down back and is only in his 7th or so game down back, you have been told he is being groomed for when Fisher, Dempster, Gilbert, retire.

Please try and take in the logic instead of repeating the same mantra. Tom Lee has been taken over by Bruce and will get taken over by McCartin. Like Bruce he has had to change positions to have a chance at the top level.

Two points. From what I have seen Goddard deserves his selection. You think Lee deserves to be ahead of him?

Second point. Jackson Ferguson. I remember people carrying on about him not getting a game. Well he got one, had four kicked on him and was never seen again.

Last one Tommy Walsh.

If Lee feels peeved, stiff s**t. He can do as he is told or he can act like a spoilt child at his second club and get delisted next year.

Lee knows he has this and next year to make it as a backman, and if he has any character, he will cool his jets and keep playing down back until he EARNS his spot. He hasn't done so yet and doesn't deserve a gifted game.

Wow - talk about a dummy spit. Given our shortarse and poorly skilled backline both Goddard and Lee deserve games. Shenton has photos surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back