Game Day Rd 18 - Sydney @Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney have been very good after quarter time. Hats off to them. We're not there yet and this is a bitter learning experience but hopefully we'll be better for it. Hopefully Longmuir will be better for it and learns from it.

I refuse to buy into the "it's just an off night" narrative though. They've specifically targetted a weakness of ours and pulled us apart clinically. We've struggled to hold marks (seriously how s**t is Optus Stadium turf?) but I doubt that's the only thing that keeps us from winning that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's BF, mate. If we lose, we're the worst team ever and the entire side needs to be dropped, especially if you don't get 30 touches. If we win, we're going to win the flag. You must be new here. ;)

If you can’t look at the patterns why bother?

we get chopped up by fast midfields who can control the ball.
Mundy, Fyfe and Walters are all on their last legs and are getting slaughtered by their opponents. It’s costing us.

and we need Angus Brayshaw…

Sydney have been very good after quarter time. Hats off to them. We're not there yet and this is a bitter learning experience but hopefully we'll be better for it. Hopefully Longmuir will be better for it and learns from it.

I refuse to buy into the "it's just an off night" narrative though.

Good point. We've only won 4 of our last 5. Clearly, Freo are in trouble. They should have won 5 straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back