Game Day Rd 17 - Freo vs Carlton @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird to target out one bloke for an extended inside of this shitshow.
Yeah not really bud. Every other top draft pick has shown something. Not a single game he has played has he really offered anything.

He has always been heartless lazy s**t kick and offers nothing either side of the field, not good enough for a top 10 pick. Johnson has shown more this season.

Cut our losses.

You replay losses? I can't, never have.
I actually learn more from watching the replays of losses than from some of our wins - the losses tend to show where we need to improve, or where players are improving or getting worse. This season and the back half of last season, most of the losses are us doing the same stuff in selection, team structure, game day coaching and focus of players on wrong key drivers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was Worner, he's the only one.
Sturt, Wilson and Colyer all deserve a run at AFL level based on last two weeks at Peel. I'd also give young Stanley a go as sub.

Won't happen, old mate will bring back Bloated Banfield and drop Ras, or MJ, or Worner.

That's a lot of meaningless rhetoric. Again, if it ends in a flag at some time it would make it all worth it. Something to rewatch over and over, a triumph, an apotheosis to give all previous seasons context and purpose. The reward for the faith.

Finals are but a mild comfort/nicotine hit in between seasons. Can tide you over if you haven't been close for a while but after a few in a row without success you develop a tolerance and it's no longer enough. I, personally, would take the next 29 years without finals if it guaranteed the 30th ended in a flag.
Good luck 🤞 with that.

I follow south Adelaide Panthers in the SANFL.

To show you how bad they are.... haven't won a flag since 1964, haven't been in a grand final since 1979.

I celebrated long and hard when they made back to back finals in 2020 and 2021.

Last time South Adelaide made back to back finals? 1990-92. Yep 28 years.

Imagine this club waiting 28 more years just to make back to back finals? LoL 😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back