Game Day Freo Vs Swans @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully our tackles will stick this week.
Because last weeks tackles...
austin powers dancing GIF

Just as likely to get up an win this after the last few weeks of s**t thats been served up.
That been said, we wont :(
Hopefully will be proven wrong and we get some mojo back and thump the bastards!
Us by 12...........In the alternative, them by 53....
Good to see Stanley get a look at it. What a rise! Hope he has a great game.

We're missing Darcy and we don't win games if we don't win clearances/stoppage. 🙁

Hard to see how we win any more games from here except maybe the game against WC. More than happy though to be proven wrong tonight.

I’m thinking we will get the job done today.

Although there is a big disparity in experience between the sides we will make up for it with speed and sheer determination.

Our young guns will standup and Buddy will be kept quiet in his final game at Optus.

Amiss will kick another three goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a "young" team Sydney sure do have a lot of experienced players. Half their team have played 100 compared to our 5 blokes. Think that will be the difference.

Them by 40+ because we seem to just fold at home when we don't win.
Yep, average of 124 games to 70. We getting flogged.

I just hope we see some attacking ball movement, start playing the type of footy we should be playing

Yep, average of 124 games to 70. We getting flogged.

I just hope we see some attacking ball movement, start playing the type of footy we should be playing

We’ve been less experienced most the year. Just need to contain Parker from thrashing us out of the middle and we are in with a shot. I’d put Erasmus head to head and let it
play out.

You're the guy that keeps bragging about betting against Freo, huh. It's probably wise to keep that BS to yourself.
I couldn't care less.

No passion, no fight , no spirit. Not a damn thing to get excited about.

Still reminding that we have only made back to back finals once in 30 seasons.

Not even a Premiership 🏅 for us to even look back upon.

Just 7 finals wins....

Spent 6 years not making finals, then won a final now we are worse than 2017-18.

Yep when. The only positive is when you make oney when your team loses.... It's not a massive postive isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back