Preview Dockers vs Crows Round 3 Friday 29th March 4:20pm Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah hardly worried tbh, keep dawson on a clamp and thats 90% of their ball movement stifled. walker is getting on, rachelle locked down by walker, amiss takes on a defender whos not 10 years and 10kgs bigger than him, serong and brayshaw untouchable around the ground...

5 goal win

At this stage of the season I think it's great that we are taking on a side who came into the season as a credible contender for the 8.

They have clear strengths that we may struggle to contain, especially Rankine and Rachelle. But they also have weaknesses we can exploit.

We're a little unbalanced ourselves with the forward line still in the process of becoming cohesive, the wings still in process, and missing Darcy who would be a massive inclusion for this game. Also the overstated slow starts.

But I think we will handle it, take control, and win comfortably.

Blanket Dawson
Respect Walker and Fogarty
Mark Rankin and Rachelle
If Fogarty and Burgess didn’t miss from point blank range it would’ve/could’ve been a different result last week. They should’ve played finals last year. They have finished strong both their games this year. Reckon there’s a lot on here underestimating them.

If Fogarty and Burgess didn’t miss from point blank range it would’ve/could’ve been a different result last week. They should’ve played finals last year. They have finished strong both their games this year. Reckon there’s a lot on here underestimating them.
good forward line but rubbish midfield and backline.
They’re possibly the most overrated side in the comp.

After hearing Alex Pearce on the radio this morning I am feeling a bit less optimistic. I guess he's being honest but he spent a fair bit of time talking about how much he's looking forward to the eight day break and how they have always played later in Easter in the past so it will be good to have it off and go to the beach for once. The mind was wandering.

Oh and he also said he's recently moved from North to South Freo, and South Beach is a better beach than Leighton, so he's obviously clueless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After hearing Alex Pearce on the radio this morning I am feeling a bit less optimistic. I guess he's being honest but he spent a fair bit of time talking about how much he's looking forward to the eight day break and how they have always played later in Easter in the past so it will be good to have it off and go to the beach for once. The mind was wandering.

Oh and he also said he's recently moved from North to South Freo, and South Beach is a better beach than Leighton, so he's obviously clueless
he deffo fits in more at south beach at least

Oh God I'm back at the I begin to believe stage of the supporter cycle. I'm actually thinking we could take them apart and now I'm terrified of how much it will hurt if we completely flop on the big stage.

:drunk:
Sometimes I wonder why I do this to myself!
This never ending road to Calvary.

That is the lot of the Freo supporter!

I’m less confident the more people are confident it’s Fremantle we are talking about.

Realistically we should win but with afl a team always gets smashed in the media after being horrible and pull off a win it happens all the time

It makes sense having the 3 talls in the 22 otherwise when Treacy goes into the ruck it would be just Amiss as a tall forward. North's halfbacks were on fire early though, I'd love to see Taberner (or Voss if Tabs back is no good) start on the bench and come on for his first run when Treacy goes in to the ruck in the first quarter. Hit them with speed early.

Must win game. Win and finals are probable. Lose and finals are unlikely. Freo by 23 points.

Adelaide’s midfield is really not that good. We should really smash them in that area. It’s their forwards that would be the worry
That's what I thought too
But they are #1 in the AFL for clearances/game (45), and equal first (with Port) for inside 50's/game (60)

Their forward connection must be the issue, so if they fix that, we need to be careful

I live right in Freo town & I go to both beaches depending on my mood. I love taking a book to South Beach & reading in the shade under a tree after a swim & I love the party vibes on summer nights. Leighton and Port are for a quick swim and exercise but no shade for a hang.
Plus I can walk from South Beach to Little Loaf for a bacon & egg bun & a coffee in the morning. Marvelous!

I live right in Freo town & I go to both beaches depending on my mood. I love taking a book to South Beach & reading in the shade under a tree after a swim & I love the party vibes on summer nights. Leighton and Port are for a quick swim and exercise but no shade for a hang.
Plus I can walk from South Beach to Little Loaf for a bacon & egg bun & a coffee in the morning. Marvelous!
Hmm, I also live in the heart of town, IMO the best beach is the best beach, which hands down is the northern end of Port. The accoutrements of South that you describe don't make it a better beach, it's just in a better neighbourhood.
Anyway, Freo by 5 despite the captain being clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back