Prediction Changes: Round 3 Vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

O'Meara's turn as sub was every bit as uninspiring as Erasmus', and Ras has 10 years on him. I know which one deserves to be dropped more. Won't happen though.
Walker will survive but he's lucky there's no one else available to play his role, as he was weak as.

So assuming Fyfe is fit, probably no change but keeping JOM in when they dropped Ras for the same output grates with me.

What to do about Walker.. he always murders us with the thin defenders. Plus Fogarty and Burgess. Dangerous
Treacy is looking likely to be a CHB back up and bring in Reidy as ruck.
Can’t see any other way.

What to do about Walker.. he always murders us with the thin defenders. Plus Fogarty and Burgess. Dangerous
Treacy is looking likely to be a CHB back up and bring in Reidy as ruck.
Can’t see any other way.
I think his back is pretty sore and age is starting to hurt. More worried about Rankine and Rachelle tbh.

Same as North though, win the midfield, win the game. Fyfe will help a lot against there very square but not particularly fast midfield. Jackson could take the piss with ROB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unchanged unless forced.

But can tinker with sub. All likely names have been mentioned already. RAS needs gametime. But WAFL starts next weekend as well. Not sure if a quarter as sub or a full game at peel is better.

Funny thing is if we win this, there's half a chance we are 3-0 and the teams we'd beaten havent won a game between them...

One game at a time please, Dockery things happen as soon as we start thinking too far ahead 🤞

Having said that I think we are a very good chance against the Crows who were poor at home against Geelong 🤞

O’brien’s strength in the ruck duels might be more overwhelming than Xerri.

It might be worth bringing Reidy in this Friday and tabs has a rest.

Thoughts on this?
Don't mind it if Jackson is forward. If they were going to do that they would have probably done it by now though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back