Game Day Rd 7 - Dogs @Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey cool Freo are on national FTA for the first time in also a year! Gonna turn the TV on to see who Channel 7 are gonna get to commenta-

[Luke Darcy’s head appears]

sigh

That seems pretty normal, no?

It's not as if they've picked Voss as sub in his first game too
I'd rather see a more experienced, impact player as sub - perhaps someone needing a bit of a rest. Developing players are better off playing full games than being a sub two to three weeks in a row.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey cool Freo are on national FTA for the first time in also a year! Gonna turn the TV on to see who Channel 7 are gonna get to commenta-

sigh
*!
Book us in for a dour ten goal loss then. We've made a tradition of disappointing on the big stage lately.

Genuinely have no idea what to expect. We don't have a number one forward. Lobb and Darcy could hurt us with height, but could also backfire.

JOM and Johnson barely touch the ball.

Chappy and Freddy are good ins

So yeah, not sure what's about to happen

Geez I'm super excited to see what Chapman and Voss do tonight. Im quietly confident Voss will be a good contributor and a genuine surprise packet for us. Im tipping two goals on debut and a selection headache next week when Amiss returns. (hopefully). Chappy looks back to his best at least as wafl level. Really hopeful he has a fantastic game tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*!
Book us in for a dour ten goal loss then. We've made a tradition of disappointing on the big stage lately.
How good is it that Channel 7 get an ex-Western Bulldogs player, whose dad used to play for them and whose son currently played for them, to commentate the only FTA game we’ve had in a year?

sigh
The universe is telling you not to watch this one.
Beautiful at the ground
how's the crowd looking? before last week I'd have thought this could break 50k again but I think 45kish would be a good result.

The universe is telling you not to watch this one.

how's the crowd looking? before last week I'd have thought this could break 50k again but I think 45kish would be a good result.
My thumb is sitting in a state of cat-like readiness above the mute button on the remote.

Geez I'm super excited to see what Chapman and Voss do tonight. Im quietly confident Voss will be a good contributor and a genuine surprise packet for us. Im tipping two goals on debut and a selection headache next week when Amiss returns. (hopefully). Chappy looks back to his best at least as wafl level. Really hopeful he has a fantastic game tonight.
I believe Voss looked good in the pre season game against Port Tarpalaide. Deserves a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back