Banter RDT CLXVVVIII - Scorchers good, Oasis Bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Dunno if it’s just the applecross one but Hoodburger has gone down hill heaps since I had it last.

Only tried the Applecross one a couple of times and the Inglewood one once but they just didn’t feel the same as the original.

(I assume Northbridge is the original?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only tried the Applecross one a couple of times and the Inglewood one once but they just didn’t feel the same as the original.

(I assume Northbridge is the original?)
I’ll never go back here tbh. The staff were average. I think they changed the chips and they were very overcooked and the burgers were a shadow of themseleves from last time

I went to the Inglewood one 18 months ago and wasn't impressed. The burger patty was good, then bun was straight out of a Tip Top bag (nothing wrong with that but not when I'm paying for a decent burger) and the fries were legit McCane oven-baked. Wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again.

Christo's
Bad Love

For mine

Haven't tried the first two. The convenience of buying food someone else has cooked often means it needs to be in the area I'm in at the time, which is never Leedy/CBD/Northridge.

I have heard great things about Bad Love. Think he's an ex-Big Dons employee so no great surprise he knows what he's doing.

Haven't tried the first two. The convenience of buying food someone else has cooked often means it needs to be in the area I'm in at the time, which is never Leedy/CBD/Northridge.

I have heard great things about Bad Love. Think he's an ex-Big Dons employee so no great surprise he knows what he's doing.

Christo's is in Landsdale so a bit out of the way for most people.
Started as a lunch bar in an industrial area but word of mouth spread about it and it's morphed into a burger joint.

Doesn't look like much from the outside but the food is worth a trek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back