Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Australian Survivor gets a guernsey, then I'm going in to bat for Australian Idol, seasons 1-3. Quality FTA TV back in the day.
Seasons 1-3. You're putting season 3 of Australian Idol that something called a Kate DeAuraugo apparently won, up there with a show that's just rolled out Heroes v Villains and Titans v Rebels back to back. Fair dinkum, some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Good question

Hasn’t posted since April 9

Last few posts were flogging Harley Reid t-shirts so maybe the copyright police got her
Sounds like Nizzie sent Ol' Uncle Timmy Gepp round to pay Trucko a visit. Couldn't take her to court coz she wasn't violating any copyright so they only had one choice:

Asking her politely to stop and wishing her a good day.

I found something better to do than hang around here.

Lol JK I have nothing in my life

Joining Welcome Home GIF

So this place was amazing, a bit south of Margaret River along Caves Rd.
Just pies, beer and a fat dog trying to scam food off everyone

I went there in October. It's pretty cool, off the main tourist drag just a little. We dropped in there after doing one of the caves, very nice.

I went there in October. It's pretty cool, off the main tourist drag just a little. We dropped in there after doing one of the caves, very nice.
Yeah we did the same, as soon as I saw the name I diverted us.
Was a really cruisy vibe there, loved it.
And legitimately the best pork pie I've ever had...and I've had my fair share

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IT security kills me. I appreciate why it’s necessary - we have these nefarious parties that are becoming more and more sophisticated and we must adapt to the risk at hand.

It doesn’t stop me from yearning for a more simpler time before 2FA. IT have now clamped down on the ability to access email via the browser on our phones and I’m dyingggg.

(That may be because I’m over indulging on the Friday lunch beers, and it helps to keep tabs on my subordinates etc)

Flipside of this is we had someone in our company who not only gave away their password to a scammer they were speaking to on the phone, they were clicking yes when the 2FA was coming up on their phone to allow them in 🤦‍♂️

Flipside of this is we had someone in our company who not only gave away their password to a scammer they were speaking to on the phone, they were clicking yes when the 2FA was coming up on their phone to allow them in 🤦‍♂️

Who’d they think they were speaking to?

Who’d they think they were speaking to?

Can't remember if they thought it was the in house IT support, or someone from Microsoft who had called them.

Either way, they had to go do a cyber security awareness course after that

12 months without alcohol and legit daily still think about beer.

Being down south on a holiday and enjoying a beer and a pie sounds like heaven right now.

lets-connect-those-dots-jubal-valentine.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back