RDT CVXXVVII - Can't sleep, clown will eat me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It felt merciless, but my 15s boys scored 369 in 49 overs today, only 4 down, so we had plenty of batting left and 5 overs to bowl, but the other team bowled too slow so didn't get all the overs in. This is the team I used to abuse and make jokes about 2 years ago. How things change.

It felt merciless, but my 15s boys scored 369 in 49 overs today, only 4 down, so we had plenty of batting left and 5 overs to bowl, but the other team bowled too slow so didn't get all the overs in. This is the team I used to abuse and make jokes about 2 years ago. How things change.
What incredible coaching they must have received

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha Ha Ha, normally I talk like that Ochre but for the last year and a half I have made them run their own ship.
I intervened when school cricket was trying to change one of the players bowling actions and I told them it was not a mixed action, as they claimed and told him to listen to me, not them. Other than that, I let them do their thing. ;)

Ha Ha Ha, normally I talk like that Ochre but for the last year and a half I have made them run their own ship.
I intervened when school cricket was trying to change one of the players bowling actions and I told them it was not a mixed action, as they claimed and told him to listen to me, not them. Other than that, I let them do their thing. ;)

Anyone see the fighting protesters in Melbourne? Far out.

Glad it didn't get anything like that in Perth/
Was that the peace activists vs reclaim Australia boofheads?

How stupid are the peace people? I don't agree with reclaim Australia as their views are ridiculously simplistic, racist and worthless as they don't solve anything. But by protesting against their rally all they do is give them publicity and look like idiots themselves

Leave them to wallow in their own hatred and no one will give a s**t as the media won't report a rally without the confrontation

Was that the peace activists vs reclaim Australia boofheads?

How stupid are the peace people? I don't agree with reclaim Australia as their views are ridiculously simplistic, racist and worthless as they don't solve anything. But by protesting against their rally all they do is give them publicity and look like idiots themselves

Leave them to wallow in their own hatred and no one will give a s**t as the media won't report a rally without the confrontation
Stupidity from both sides.

"Islam isn't a race, but you're still a racist". How?

I'm all for freely expressing ones ideals, but its a bit ridiculous to host opposing demonstrations on the same day in the same area.

The peace activists are just demonstrating to point the finger at RA. While RA are only causing the Islamic community to shy away from contributing to society. If anything we should he welcoming them as they are and encouraging them into the community. You'd think history would show that forced assimilation doesn't work.

Thinking about a trip to Melbourne for Round 2 next year. Friday night Richmond-Collingwood, Saturday afternoon St Kilda-Bulldogs at Docklands and Eagles-Hawthorn GF rematch on Sunday. It's been forever since I went to a game as a neutral.

Friday night: Richmond-Collingwood
Saturday morning: Casualty
Saturday afternoon: St Kilda-Bulldogs
Saturday night: Coma
Sunday morning: Coma
Sunday lunchtime: Coma
Sunday afternoon: Wish you were back in the coma

Sounds like fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back