RDT CXIVVX - Righto Dick Tface

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IpCJmBBj-WfZo3SyZVRn2OkwTDxoZufD9gTgr45PwzPynhNW-n81A629Aah3ehDziHsAabp_zj74horg8SWwJfAriYhHQ_XEwQjuC-UH2pT05nKMTz-Ue37fdkpQfbiiZISmNM-uwgzKIgiUXQ=w215-h287-nc

I drink far too many of these :eek:
fuic.jpg

#imrichard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Following on from a thought in a PM, do conjoined twins count as one or two people? For more practical purposes, could one claim a threesome if they nailed one half of the conjoined twins.

This, of course, is all based on the assumption they aren't joined at the...how to put this delicately....at the Nick Suban

Following on from a thought in a PM, do conjoined twins count as one or two people? For more practical purposes, could one claim a threesome if they nailed one half of the conjoined twins.

This, of course, is all based on the assumption they aren't joined at the...how to put this delicately....at the Nick Suban
the arm?

I think the conjoined twins story is much better than the threesome story so I'd probably run with that for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back